Windows 10: My installed apps not working along with my search bar and start menu button.

Discus and support My installed apps not working along with my search bar and start menu button. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My start menu button and search bar is not working along with the apps such as microsoft edge which shows the side by side configuration is incorrect..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShikharKashyap, Sep 8, 2020.

1. My installed apps not working along with my search bar and start menu button.

My start menu button and search bar is not working along with the apps such as microsoft edge which shows the side by side configuration is incorrect.. I'm guessing that some of my program filex86 have gone missing so i went on to update my windows. but was unable to update windows 10 with an error as- F10x20006 -- The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation.

:)

ShikharKashyap, Sep 8, 2020

2. Issues with accessing apps throuhg Start Menu and Search bar on windows10.

Hi Indrik,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if some system files is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message when you click on Start Menu?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in Microsoft Help Article about Start menu issues and also try to start Windows Search service. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I recommend you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Step 2: I suggest you to try to start Windows Search services
    and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Type "services.msc" without the quotes and click on it.

3. Search for Windows Search.

4. Double click on it and under Startup type, select
    Automatic.

5. Then click on Start button.

Note: If you are not able to change the Startup type, then continue starting the service by clicking on Start button.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using Start Menu and search bar, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 8, 2020
  3. weybrew Win User
    Windows 10 START and SEARCH buttons don't work

For some reason both my main Windows button and Search buttons don't work. Other buttons on the Task Bar work as usual. Right click on either button gives a white-on-black context menu. Anyone have a suggestion, please?

weybrew, Sep 8, 2020
  4. My installed apps not working along with my search bar and start menu button.

Start button and search bar not working

Problem that start button and search do not work has NOT been resolved. I have tried the steps suggested in previous answers but this has not worked. Altogether very frustrating and a big turn off to my opinion of Windows 10. HELP!

Original Title: MikeKetley

MichaelKetley, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

My installed apps not working along with my search bar and start menu button.

1. My installed apps not working along with my search bar and start menu button. - Similar Threads - installed apps working

2. Start menu cortana search not working along with others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu cortana search not working along with others: hp laptop with windows 10. start menu wont open, search wont work, settings wont open, system properties wont open, display settings wont open. tried to restart windows explorer, didn't change. tried sfc scannnow, nothing changed. Cortana does not appear in task manager....
  3. Search bar and windows start menu button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search bar and windows start menu button not working: I've tried to restart file explorer in task manager, never helped, ran sfc, said it found corrupted files, and fixed it, but still never helped, what else can I try to fix those two options on the taskbar? submitted by /u/Cerberus45GTX [link] [comments]...
  4. My search bar and start menu not working.

My search bar and start menu not working.: My Search and Start Menu not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-and-start-menu-not-working/145bb92f-194e-48b4-8cf1-bb8560e32f9e
  5. My search bar and start menu not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My search bar and start menu not working.: My Search and Start Menu not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-and-start-menu-not-working/145bb92f-194e-48b4-8cf1-bb8560e32f9e
  6. My search bar and start menu not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Start Button Quits Working along with Search Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Button Quits Working along with Search Bar: I did a clean re-install of Win11 with no problems and Windows was re-activated as expected. I then started to re-install a few apps. Two days later I noticed the Start Button was black and non-operational, the Search Bar was non-functioning, and the Network Internet Access...
  8. Start Button Quits Working along with Search Bar

Start Button Quits Working along with Search Bar: I did a clean re-install of Win11 with no problems and Windows was re-activated as expected. I then started to re-install a few apps. Two days later I noticed the Start Button was black and non-operational, the Search Bar was non-functioning, and the Network Internet Access...
  9. Start Button and Search bar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Button and Search bar not working: Hi All, I have tried googling the above issues and took several steps to solve this to no avail. below are the steps which I took: 1 SFC scan - told me not issues. 2 Clean boot 3 Get-AppXPackage- Error: The database disk image is malformed 4 Start application...
  10. start button and search bar not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    start button and search bar not working: dear sir respectfully i beg to say that after purchase of laptop i face many problem in window 10 i install program and after installation window not working properly. program running after installing and after restart program not work. 8 days working i want to solution...