Windows 10: My integrated camera in Windows 10 is not working but has the latest driver

Discus and support My integrated camera in Windows 10 is not working but has the latest driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The integrated camera appears in the device manager. But in any app, the image shows as a white camera icon with a bar through it, on a grey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LudiSimpson1, Apr 18, 2020.

1. My integrated camera in Windows 10 is not working but has the latest driver

The integrated camera appears in the device manager. But in any app, the image shows as a white camera icon with a bar through it, on a grey background. I have tried these things with no success: update driver, uninstalled driver and reinstalled, roll back there is none, my Lenovo type 20KE ThinkPad was bought December 2019, checked the version it is the most recent 5.0.18.56, temporarily disabled antivirus AVGFree. Each time I restarted the computer. Any advice now? How can I tell if it is a hardware or software problem? Please, any solution much appreciated, and thanks in advance.

:)

LudiSimpson1, Apr 18, 2020

2. integrated laptop camera not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that laptop camera is not working.

This could be due to hardware conflicts.

Do you get any error code or error messages?

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to runthe Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickonHardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Method 2:

I suggest you to install/update the drivers for integrated webcam from the device manager. Kindly refer the below given link to do so:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Method 3:

If issue persist, I suggest you to try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode
    and check if that helps.

• Download the Integrated webcam drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Integrated camera driver not present in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as the driver is required to be downloaded manually to the manufacturer's website or when the driver is hidden. To know more about your query, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • If any, are there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried to check if the show hidden device options is enabled? To do so, under
      Device Manager > click View > then check the
      show hidden device option.
    • Have you tried to search automatically for driver software? To do this, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
      link.

Once your done searching for recommended driver software and Windows doesn't find the camera driver, we suggest that you go to the device manufacturer's website and check for the available driver.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Clark Ari, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My integrated camera in Windows 10 is not working but has the latest driver

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

My integrated camera in Windows 10 is not working but has the latest driver

1. My integrated camera in Windows 10 is not working but has the latest driver - Similar Threads - integrated camera working

2. my Integrated Camera is suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Integrated Camera is suddenly not working: I have tried restarting, and then Device Manager, doublechecking that the camera is enabled, and even rolling back to the previous version. My camera had stopped working sometime after 5 pm yesterday. When I went into Zoom this morning, that's when I saw it wasn't working. At...
  3. integrated camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated camera not working: My integrated webcam for my Lenovo laptop is not working now. Was working last month. I have gone through all troubleshooting and uninstalled and reinstalled driver. Still no help. Anyone having this issue or have a suggestion? No external switch to turn on and off camera and...
  4. integrated camera not working

integrated camera not working: My integrated webcam for my Lenovo laptop is not working now. Was working last month. I have gone through all troubleshooting and uninstalled and reinstalled driver. Still no help. Anyone having this issue or have a suggestion? No external switch to turn on and off camera and...
  5. integrated camera drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated camera drivers: How to install webcam on windows 8.1 pro driver not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-drivers/93476228-d723-4a87-b277-312468bea7f9
  6. integrated camera drivers

integrated camera drivers: How to install webcam on windows 8.1 pro driver not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-drivers/93476228-d723-4a87-b277-312468bea7f9
  7. integrated camera not working

integrated camera not working: HiMy webcam not worked in skype and adobe connect.Actually skype couldn't find a webcam, then Skype hasn't recognized my camera.My webcam works on google, telegram and other software. At first my camera did not work, then I fixed it by deleting the upper values in the...
  8. integrated camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    integrated camera not working: HiMy webcam not worked in skype and adobe connect.Actually skype couldn't find a webcam, then Skype hasn't recognized my camera.My webcam works on google, telegram and other software. At first my camera did not work, then I fixed it by deleting the upper values in the...
  9. integrated camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Integrated Camera not working

Integrated Camera not working: Hi there! When I try to use the Camera app, I receive the error message: 0xA00F4289<ActiveCameraUnplugged> 0xC00D3EA2z and 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. My drivers are up to date and the anti-virus apps are not blocking camera use. I have a Lenovo windows 10 and have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera no longer working after last update

2. thinkpad integrated camera not working

3. ms meetings cant use webcam

4. why isnt my camera working in teams,
  5. camera not available in teams,
  6. device manager wont open,
  7. integrated camera app for windows 10,
  8. integrated camera not working windows 10