Windows 10: my integrated graphics stopped showing on the task manager and my didicated graphics is now...

Discus and support my integrated graphics stopped showing on the task manager and my didicated graphics is now... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; yesterday after a 2hour sleep mode I opened my laptop decided to play a game and then my laptop started acting choppy and gave me extremely low frames... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bara', Dec 3, 2020.

1. Bara' Win User

my integrated graphics stopped showing on the task manager and my didicated graphics is now...

yesterday after a 2hour sleep mode I opened my laptop decided to play a game and then my laptop started acting choppy and gave me extremely low frames than the normal I opened task manager to check on the gpu usage it was at a 100%and the integrated graphics was nowhere to be found I've fully reset my pc but it didn't work and even now both the "client server runtime processor" and "desktop window manager" are both using my dedicated graphics card rather than the integrated graphics my specs are a ryzen7 4800h with the GTX 1660Ti how do I fix this?

:)

Bara', Dec 3, 2020

2. Cant find graphics card on device manager!

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please share the information:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message while playing or to launch a game?

I suggest you to unhide the hidden drivers in Device Manager by following the steps provided below and check if the Graphic card driver is visible:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Click on View and click on Show Hidden Devices.

Hope this helps. Get back to us with the requested information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 3, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Dec 3, 2020
  4. my integrated graphics stopped showing on the task manager and my didicated graphics is now...

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

my integrated graphics stopped showing on the task manager and my didicated graphics is now...

1. my integrated graphics stopped showing on the task manager and my didicated graphics is now... - Similar Threads - integrated graphics stopped

2. I unninstalled my integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I unninstalled my integrated graphics: I uninstalled the Intel integrated graphics from my ASUS X556UR and now the device manager only detects a Microsft basic screen adapter and an NVIDIA GEFORCE 930MX, programs like the Intel Graphics Command Center don't detect a single GPU, any external monitors I plug, no...
  3. I unninstalled my integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unninstalled my integrated graphics: I uninstalled the Intel integrated graphics from my ASUS X556UR and now the device manager only detects a Microsft basic screen adapter and an NVIDIA GEFORCE 930MX, programs like the Intel Graphics Command Center don't detect a single GPU, any external monitors I plug, no...
  4. I unninstalled my integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my integrated graphics are not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my integrated graphics are not working.: I have been trying to enable my integrated graphics on my desktop for a couple days now and cannot seem to figure it out, Yes ive checked my cpu has gpu, and have been told to check device manager and cant find my igpu there either. i have a intel core i3 10300. please help...
  6. my integrated graphics are not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my integrated graphics are not working.: I have been trying to enable my integrated graphics on my desktop for a couple days now and cannot seem to figure it out, Yes ive checked my cpu has gpu, and have been told to check device manager and cant find my igpu there either. i have a intel core i3 10300. please help...
  7. my integrated graphics are not working.

8. Disappearance of my integrated graphics part in the task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disappearance of my integrated graphics part in the task manager: After a windows update when i casually checked my task manager the integrated graphics card part is not showing but at first there will be two parts for the graphics like one will be my integrated graphics and other will be my dedicated GPU , and now my dedicated GPU is being...
  9. The task manager does not show graphics cards or bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The task manager does not show graphics cards or bluetooth.: [ATTACH] Hi, Today I have realised that my task manager, after the 20H2 update, does not show/detect the 2 graphic cards and the bluetooth. I have: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 - 20.19.15.5144 (15/05/2020) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M - 25.21.14.2531 (09/04/2019) Intel(R)...
  10. Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.

Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.: I recently installed DisplayCal on my computer and since then I am missing the Intel Integrated graphics option on my PC. I have two monitors setup on my GPU and a TV linked to the motherboards HDMI port My RX580 only has one HDMI port. I have lost the ability to detect my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my integrated Intel hd graphic dont show in task manaher

2. gpu intel hd graphics not detected in task manager fix