Windows 10: My integrated webcam works in Skype but Microsoft teams does not seem to recognise it

Discus and support My integrated webcam works in Skype but Microsoft teams does not seem to recognise it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 system on a 2018 HP Pavilion laptop with all updates downloaded. Drivers have been updated. All privacy settings have been checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KK3278, May 21, 2020.

1. KK3278 Win User

My integrated webcam works in Skype but Microsoft teams does not seem to recognise it

I have a windows 10 system on a 2018 HP Pavilion laptop with all updates downloaded. Drivers have been updated. All privacy settings have been checked and access for apps to the webcam is granted. My webcam comes on and is able to be used with Skype but not teams. Please Help!

:)

KK3278, May 21, 2020
  2. temp02 Win User

Skype webcam sound won't work

Terminate Skype, then go to Control panel -> Sound and audio devices -> Audio -> un-check "Use only default devices", restart Skype and see if the webcam audio input is listed.

temp02, May 21, 2020
  3. Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams

Hi

I'm running a Dell XPS laptop and my integrated camera is no longer working within Teams. I have tried all the recommend fixes located on the following link. But none of them has resolved the issue. The integrated camera works perfectly when using Skype
    for Business.

Built-in Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

Any help much appreciated.

Finbarr 2020, May 21, 2020
  4. My integrated webcam works in Skype but Microsoft teams does not seem to recognise it

Webcam not found by windows 10, but Skype does find it!

I have the much reported problem of my webcam not being recognised by Win 10 and throwing up the apparently standard error code.

I have followed all the steps suggested in this thread....

Webcam not detected on Windows 10

And they make no difference!

however, I find that Skype quite happily finds and uses the camera!

can somebody explain this and, hopefully, suggest a fix.

!!!!!

now Windows seens to have forced some “new and better” version of Skype on me that will not find my camera - thanks Microsoft! How do i get back to the version that worked?

David_Dingley, May 21, 2020
Thema:

My integrated webcam works in Skype but Microsoft teams does not seem to recognise it

1. My integrated webcam works in Skype but Microsoft teams does not seem to recognise it - Similar Threads - integrated webcam works

2. webcam and Teams not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webcam and Teams not working: the webcam does not work on my asus laptop, uninstalled and did the scan for harware changes and now it shows USB video devise, but still does no work, and I don't have a USB camera, it's built in, windows 8, any way to fix it? also teams will not download, can use web...
  3. webcam and Teams not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webcam and Teams not working: the webcam does not work on my asus laptop, uninstalled and did the scan for harware changes and now it shows USB video devise, but still does no work, and I don't have a USB camera, it's built in, windows 8, any way to fix it? also teams will not download, can use web...
  4. My webcam only works on microsoft teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My webcam only works on microsoft teams: Hi, I've been trying to make my built-in webcam work in several apps in the past days even windows camera after reinstalling windows earlier but I was unsuccessful. I did all that was reported in previous threads such as reinstalling drivers, changing options in...
  5. microsoft teams webcam not working

microsoft teams webcam not working: Yesterday the 23rd of June I was having a school meeting as I was going to on the camera when suddenly it said "No available camera found" this problem was in the camera also.I cannot on the camera as it is stuck zoom and other meetings have access to the camera I need the...
  6. My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams

My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams: My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams. When I start a Microsoft Teams meeting the Webcam light switches on but the window showing the picture remains blank I have uninstalled the Webcam driver and re-installed it. My Microsoft Webcam Apps works fine. Skype...
  7. Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera: I can see the camera HP Webcam HD2300 in the device manager. the software is up to date. When I open zoom settings the camera is working. However, when I make zoom calls the camera is not working. This started happening yesterday in Teams and it affects everything. I...
  8. Microsoft teams cannot use the webcam but Skype can

Microsoft teams cannot use the webcam but Skype can: I tried everything to be found in the web but it didn't resolve the issue. BTW, my computer is a Dell Inspiron of 2019 Oct Make with integrated webcam....
  9. Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams

Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm running a Dell XPS laptop and my integrated camera is no longer working within Teams. I have tried all the recommend fixes located on the following link. But none of them has resolved the issue. The integrated camera works perfectly when using Skype for Business....
  10. Skype does not recognise my camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype does not recognise my camera: Hello, I have been trying Skype on my Windows 10 but it doesn't recognise my camera. I have Skype version 8.40.0.70 and the camera is built into the PC which is an Aspire 5600U. Any helpful hints would be most appreciative as I have been trying to fix this problem for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop camera not working with teams

2. teams camera not working

3. why did my teams app loose camera connection

4. camera does not work in ms teams on ipad,
  5. MICROSOFT TEAMS NO CAMERA AVAILABLE,
  6. why is microsoft team not able to find camera,
  7. built in camera not working with teams,
  8. monitor webcam wont work for MS Teams