Windows 10: my Intel HD Graphics 530 display flickering issues how to solve ?

Discus and support my Intel HD Graphics 530 display flickering issues how to solve ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my Intel HD Graphics 530 display flickering issues how to solve latest windows 10 updates version working but every 30 minute start flickering how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by snehgandhi1, Apr 19, 2020.

1. my Intel HD Graphics 530 display flickering issues how to solve ?

my Intel HD Graphics 530 display flickering issues how to solve latest windows 10 updates version working but every 30 minute start flickering how to solve ?

:)

snehgandhi1, Apr 19, 2020
  2. TheAgent Win User

Intel HD Graphics 530 performance issue + flickering

A few days ago I bought an ASUS N552VX laptop which has Intel HD 530 Graphics plus a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce 950M and a 4K screen, running Windows 10 Pro version 1511 Build 10586 with the Intel HD 530 driver version 10.18.15.4281.

1- The screen flickers occasionally, with the bottom part of the screen going blank or "flickering" for a frame or two when anything with animation happens: something moves on the desktop, Task View is invoked, a menu opens, etc.

2-The desktop performance of the Intel graphics is very bad. Opening the Windows Task View, you can see the few open windows move with a slow animation and in 3 to 4 frames into their position.

Changing the resolution to Full HD solves both problems. However, if the laptop display is in Full HD and a second display is connected through HDMI, the problem returns (my guess is total resolution goes above 1920x1080, that's why).

The latest official 15.40.10.4300 Intel driver didn't solve anything. The latest Beta driver 15.40.18.4380 however got rid of the flickering, but the slow desktop performance above Full HD is still there.

1-Those with the same hardware configuration: have you experienced the same issue, or is it just my laptop?

2-Since I got this laptop recently and I have 7 days to test it, I am wondering if the problem is with the hardware or just driver related and whether I should ask for a replacement.

Any advice is appreciated.

TheAgent, Apr 19, 2020
  3. TheAgent Win User
    Intel HD Graphics 530 performance issue + flickering

Current driver: 20.19.15.4474 (6/13/2016)

After a number of driver updates the performance issue is still there and at this point I'm not sure if Intel HD 530 is powerful enough to run a 4K display smoothly. Works well enough, but the GPU certainly struggles with animating multiple windows on multiple displays.

Flickering however is completely gone.

TheAgent, Apr 19, 2020
  4. my Intel HD Graphics 530 display flickering issues how to solve ?

Intel HD Graphics 530 and Windows 10 issues

I have Windows 10 Home and have had issues with graphics for several months. (Generally either screen tearing or having graphic images flicker.) This occurs in the Start menu section of the screen, or in the Microsoft games (solitaire, mahjong, etc.),
    in the browsers (Edge, IE, Firefox, Chrome) or in Google Earth (when showing the globe and in street view). There are no problems in my desktop or in desktop applications (i.e. MS Office 2010, Access 2013, Quicken, etc.).

Recently I updated my Intel HD Graphics 530 driver to 15.45.16.4627 (Properties of the 530 show 21.20.16.4627) and still had issues. Then I there was a Windows update and everything became stable - NO PROBLEMS. This stayed that way for about 2 weeks.
    Now, without touching the Intel driver (this is the latest version); all of a sudden, the sprites and the screen tearing have returned (but not as bad as several months ago.

I am wondering if the Microsoft Windows updates are causing a conflict with the Intel HD graphics 530 drivers?

Uncle Bern, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

my Intel HD Graphics 530 display flickering issues how to solve ?

1. my Intel HD Graphics 530 display flickering issues how to solve ? - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics 530

2. Black screen after downloaded driver for Intel hd graphics 530

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after downloaded driver for Intel hd graphics 530: Hello, i recently reset my pc, but after all the driver install and specially the driver of iGPU the screen become black and never get, so i go in safe mode to see what was wrong and i uninstall the driver of my iGPU, whene i restart the laptop, the screen was back but on...
  3. Intel HD graphics 530 Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD graphics 530 Driver: I updated the driver for Intel HD graphics 530 Driver to a 2018 version from a 2017 version. I needed to do this for Adobe Premiere to work properly. After I install it everything is fine for maybe a day, then the next day I try to run Premiere again and it tells me to update...
  4. Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.

Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.: I updated my video driver because The new Adobe premiere said I had to to operate properly. I updated the driver, and then Adobe Premiere run fine. I went to open Premiere again I got the message again to update my driver. I checked the properties and the driver automatically...
  5. Intel HD Graphics 530: blank screen sound only.

Intel HD Graphics 530: blank screen sound only.: Hi - I hope someone can assist with this ... I can select and use everything but "show only on 2" - when I do try "show only on 2" I get sound - no picture [ATTACH] I have reinstalled the original intel drivers, which resolved me not having any picture whatsoever and...
  6. Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?: My computer has build in intel HD graphic 530 and my game stutters when I goto town where there are alot of players. The game I play is called Ragnarok online. I been playing for over 15 years now. The game ran very smoothly on my Pentium 4 1.5GHz with 512MB of ram 15 years...
  7. Troubleshooting my intel HD graphics 530

Troubleshooting my intel HD graphics 530: Everything was working just fine until i installed the new corsair keyboard update software and then my monitor that is hooked up to the intel card stopped working after reboot. I have since then removed the corsair software and have also reinstalled the Geforce GPU drivers...
  8. Intel hd graphic 530 wake up problems

Intel hd graphic 530 wake up problems: After installed Intel hd graphic 530 , laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode , already did reinstalled the driver but no luck , plz help 47822
  9. Intel had graphic card 530

Intel had graphic card 530: Intel had graphic card 530 After installed laptop doesn't wake up on sleep mode , already did reinstalled the driver but no luck , plz help thx 47821
  10. Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?

Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?: Hi there ! I will soon build new computer configuration and i'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit version. At the moment i have Asus R5 230 pci-e 1gb DDR3 graphic card. So, my question here is, is it for example Intel i7 HD Graphics 530 enough for using just application...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hd530 driver desktop black screen