Windows 10: my Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG network card is not working on my laptop now with windows 10.

Discus and support my Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG network card is not working on my laptop now with windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG network card is not working on my laptop now with windows 10. it shows up now in device manager after i went and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ClintJ1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. ClintJ1 Win User

my Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG network card is not working on my laptop now with windows 10.

my Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG network card is not working on my laptop now with windows 10. it shows up now in device manager after i went and installed legacy hardware and found the device. but it keeps giving the Code 31 error : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. the device manager cant find the driver and says the best driver is already installed..how can i get the proper driver that i need and get it installed properly to show up in network connections to find wifi? i have rebooted after driver install and disable/enabled but nothing has worked so far..?

:)

ClintJ1, Aug 12, 2019

2. I need new driver for the card: "Intel (R) PRO / Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection" Windows 10

I need new driver for the card:
    "Intel (R) PRO
    / Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection" because
    the latest driver are not working ...

MorfiveSkywalker, Aug 12, 2019
  3. churin Win User
    Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG is not recognized

I updated W7x64 to W10 Pro x64. The machine is WXP generation notebook. My problem is that the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG is not recognized or Network and Sharing Center - Change Adapter Settings does not list this adapter. The Device Manager does show the adapter but with exclamation mark.
    What I have done so far are uninstalling/reinstalling the adapter and installing the drivers in compatibility mode.

churin, Aug 12, 2019
  4. coalman Win User

my Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG network card is not working on my laptop now with windows 10.

Windows 10 wifi cannot connect - Intel pro 3945abg wireless card

Using the Windows 10 supplied driver for the Intel Pro 3945ABG wireless card on my Dell laptop, often results in an inability to connect after a start or restart. When this happens, I disable the network card via Device Manager and then re-enable the network card. After that, the device connects and functions correctly.

coalman, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. my Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG network card is not working on my laptop now with windows 10. - Similar Threads - Intel PRO Wireless

2. Intel Pro Set Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Pro Set Wireless: Do the windows updates include all driver updates including the Intel Drivers?I noticed that there are several updates for intel drivers like this one for example the Intel Pro Set Wireless.Should I do the update or will this make problems with my wireless connection?Kenneth...
  3. Intel Pro Set Wireless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Pro Set Wireless: Do the windows updates include all driver updates including the Intel Drivers?I noticed that there are several updates for intel drivers like this one for example the Intel Pro Set Wireless.Should I do the update or will this make problems with my wireless connection?Kenneth...
  4. Re installed windows 10 now my network card is not longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Re installed windows 10 now my network card is not longer working: I have reinstalled windows 10 on my Acer aspire switch 10e which I use for school because I was running very slow and the cpu was constantly at 100% usage. After completing the installation of windows 10 I realised that I was unable to connect to the wifi and after further...
  5. realtek 3945abg intel driver patch win 10

realtek 3945abg intel driver patch win 10: working on toshiba satellite A135-4467. upgrade from win vista to win10 now i have no lan no wireless and no usb read to connect a wifi dongle. have tried all the listed drivers for win 7 and win 10 that microsoft has and that intel has, is there a patch im missing as i...
  6. My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card: Today i booted up my PC as normal to find that I had no internet connectivity. I had also noticed that the internet tray icon was an Ethernet icon with a red X on it. When I pulled up the available networks menu, none seemed to appear. I’m worried something on my computer...
  7. My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card

My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card: Today i booted up my PC as normal to find that I had no internet connectivity. I had also noticed that the internet tray icon was an ethernet icon woth a red X on it. When I pulled up the available networks menu, none seemed to appear. I’m worried something on my computer...
  8. Intel Wireless Card

Intel Wireless Card: I am using dell inspiron 7559. I just upgraded my wifi card to Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260. But I am not getting the 5g speed. I have the latest driver. I am facing this problem only one windows. When I switch to ubuntu I get 200 Mbps speed. But when I switch to windows...
  9. My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card

My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card: Today i booted up my PC as normal to find that I had no internet connectivity. I had also noticed that the internet tray icon was an ethernet icon woth a red X on it. When I pulled up the available networks menu, none seemed to appear. I’m worried something on my computer...
  10. Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG is not recognized

Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG is not recognized: I updated W7x64 to W10 Pro x64. The machine is WXP generation notebook. My problem is that the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG is not recognized or Network and Sharing Center - Change Adapter Settings does not list this adapter. The Device Manager does show the adapter but with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 3945abg windows 10 driver

2. abg 3945 5GHz

3. wireless 3945abg windows 10

4. intel pro/wireless 3945abg windows 10 problem,
  5. wireless 3945ABG code 10,
  6. intel(r) pro/wireless 3945abg network connection is capatible with which windows,
  7. intel pro wireless 3945abg not working,
  8. 3945abg lan driver win 10,
  9. 3945abg windows 10,
  10. intel pro wireless 3945abg windows 10,
  11. wireless 3945abg window 10 drivers,
  12. intel(R)PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection Windows 10 driver,
  13. intel pro 3945abg cannot connect,
  14. intel r pro wireless 3945abg network driver is not working after windows10,
  15. intel pro 3945abg windows 10