Windows 10: my intel (R)n6205 drivers along w/17 others.

Discus and support my intel (R)n6205 drivers along w/17 others. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've done most of advice posted, I'm thinking of buying a driver utilities fix program. witch one should I start with?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zoecoji, Jan 3, 2019.

1. zoecoji Win User

my intel (R)n6205 drivers along w/17 others.

I've done most of advice posted, I'm thinking of buying a driver utilities fix program. witch one should I start with? ​

The problems are numbers, I've just had it and need to know if utilities software would help.

:)

zoecoji, Jan 3, 2019

2. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

the message appears again on restart after uninstall

SubhashKedia, Jan 3, 2019
  4. my intel (R)n6205 drivers along w/17 others.

Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED !!!Problems!!!

Hi!

I am having the exact same problem listed above, and successfully uninstalled the driver, and after restarting it reappeared again with the yellow triangle. I installed the Assistant but it did not help in reinstalling or updating the "Intel(R) Smart
    Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED" driver. What next?

AmberLakey, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

my intel (R)n6205 drivers along w/17 others.

1. my intel (R)n6205 drivers along w/17 others. - Similar Threads - intel n6205 drivers

2. Intel R USB3.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R USB3.0: So I deleted Intel R USB3.0 but I now can't use USB3.0 so do I have to buy a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, also my mouses both light up but both of my working keyboards don't light up and I put it in all the ports....
  3. Intel R USB3.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R USB3.0: So I deleted Intel R USB3.0 but I now can't use USB3.0 so do I have to buy a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, also my mouses both light up but both of my working keyboards don't light up and I put it in all the ports....
  4. Intel R and IGFX

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel R and IGFX: Can i delete them on download? These are installed by itself. These have a lot of KB. It gains my storage disk. Everyday i use my pc, it gains daily. Normally before these are downloaded by itself, it don't gain my storage disk daily everyday. After these downloaded itself,...
  5. Intel R and IGFX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R and IGFX: Can i delete them on download? These are installed by itself. These have a lot of KB. It gains my storage disk. Everyday i use my pc, it gains daily. Normally before these are downloaded by itself, it don't gain my storage disk daily everyday. After these downloaded itself,...
  6. Intel R and IGFX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. DVD R/W

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD R/W: Can a DVD R/W disk be converted from UDT to NTFS? I wish to create a system image but all the disks are UDT! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-rw/0aec9cf7-c75a-4efc-8bdd-753eea3f62aa
  8. Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors: Hi, I've had this Acer Laptop for about 6-7 months now and yesterday I've been having Bluetooth issues. I've reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers multiple times but this error always appears {Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)}....
  9. Intel(R) Network Connections Drivers

Intel(R) Network Connections Drivers: I keep getting a message that Intel(R) Network Connections Drivers needs to be removed as it is affecting Chrome. My computer has been crashing alot lately and freezes up. Should I remove this, or is it impt. for Windows 10?...
  10. Intel(R) 82579V drivers

Intel(R) 82579V drivers: HiI've been having a connection problem this week, when I startup PC big red X on network symbol than if I restart all is good. Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection PROBLEM: Unable to start the network adapter. (in event viewer) windows tells me I have the best ones. I...