Windows 10: My INTELR .... Network adapter is not working Code 10

Discus and support My INTELR .... Network adapter is not working Code 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I am experiencing a problem with my IntelR 82578DM Gigabit network connection It always shows the device can't be started Code 10 on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ibrahim Shady, Jan 12, 2020.

1. My INTELR .... Network adapter is not working Code 10

Hello

I am experiencing a problem with my

IntelR 82578DM Gigabit network connection

It always shows the device can't be started Code 10 on the device manager

I have Win10 pro 64 bit

and my Desktop is HP Compaq 8100 Elite CMT PC

It contains all the necessary devices

in addition Nvida Graphic Card.

thanks in advance

Ibrahim

:)

Ibrahim Shady, Jan 12, 2020

2. Network Adapter and Error code 0x800706bb

Hi Vanessa,

One of the possible reasons why you are having an issue with the network adapter is because some components of the program may be corrupted and needs to update. To resolve your concern regarding the network issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter to scan and correct any possible cause of the issue.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Network settings > press Enter
      and click Status.
    • Under Network Status, click Network troubleshooter.
    • Follow the steps provided on the pop-up windows.
    • Once you're done, restart your device.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

Step 2. Uninstall and reinstall the network driver to make sure that you will have the latest driver available for your device.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters.
    • Double-click on the device, and then click the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall, then OK.
    Download and install the latest version of network adapter driver on the manufacturer's website.

On the other hand, the error 0x800706bb occurs when some files on the system are missing. To resolve this concern you may follow the steps provided in this
    link.

Let us know if the solutions worked for you.

Joseph Ban, Jan 12, 2020
  3. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 12, 2020
  4. My INTELR .... Network adapter is not working Code 10

Windows 10 Network Adapters Not Working

Hi Khaled,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Let us try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Network Adapter Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps given below.

• Type troubleshooting on search box present on the task bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Follow the onscreen steps.

Method 2: Uninstall and then install the network adapter and then check if it helps.

Step 1: Follow these steps to
    Uninstall Network Drivers

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Network Adapter and expand it.
    • Right click on the Network Adapter and select
      Uninstall
    • Follow the onscreen steps.

Step 2: Reinstall the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

You may contact the manufacturer and install the latest network driver.

Also, refer: Wired
    and wireless network problems

Let us know the status of the issue, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

My INTELR .... Network adapter is not working Code 10

1. My INTELR .... Network adapter is not working Code 10 - Similar Threads - INTELR Network adapter

2. Code 45 network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 45 network adapter: Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all the solutions listed on the forum ie troubleshooting network adpter, using command prompts, uninstalling and re installing...
  3. My network adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My network adapter not working: Can not connect to internet!! It says wireless is not running on this computer!!! It’sa gateway laptop 15.6” Ultra Slim Notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-not-working/f9a9c7f6-6c33-4f1e-9753-06d3a282a841
  4. My network adapter not working

My network adapter not working: Can not connect to internet!! It says wireless is not running on this computer!!! It’sa gateway laptop 15.6” Ultra Slim Notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-not-working/f9a9c7f6-6c33-4f1e-9753-06d3a282a841
  5. network adapter intelr wireless-ac 9461 code 10 and code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network adapter intelr wireless-ac 9461 code 10 and code 43: i have been trying to fix this for 5 hours now, internet articles and indian tutorials have. not. worked.so here i am and god i hope i can get this fixed soon.my computer is an Asus Vivobook X509JAthe adapter IntelR Wireless-AC 9461 shows Code 43 and Code 10 after trying...
  6. network adapter intelr wireless-ac 9461 code 10 and code 43

network adapter intelr wireless-ac 9461 code 10 and code 43: i have been trying to fix this for 5 hours now, internet articles and indian tutorials have. not. worked.so here i am and god i hope i can get this fixed soon.my computer is an Asus Vivobook X509JAthe adapter IntelR Wireless-AC 9461 shows Code 43 and Code 10 after trying...
  7. network adapter intelr wireless-ac 9461 code 10 and code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Network Adapter CODE 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter CODE 10: The network adapter of my Toshiba laptop suddenly goes code 10, and now I can't use my wifi without connecting it through LAN cable. Please I really need help with this one. It's been this way for almost 2 months now. My network adapter is IntelR CentrinoR Wireless-N 1000....
  9. Network adapter/driver "IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000" NOT working Code 31 on Windows 10.

Network adapter/driver "IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000" NOT working Code 31 on Windows 10.: "IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000" not working on x64 Windows 10. Device status: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The request is not supported. I tried to update/uninstall/reinstall the driver...
  10. After update Network Adapter code 10

After update Network Adapter code 10: Alright so I'm at my wits end. I updated to the dreaded 1903 without reading what others had to say about it and now I sorely regret it. I rely on my internet to function to work and now I'm getting a code 10 with my Intel Ethernet 1219-v driver. I've pinged local host and...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel 82578dm code 10