Windows 10: My intenet is gone

Discus and support My intenet is gone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I opened computer and there was no available wireless netwroks. I watched a lots of videos how to fix it but nothing helped. I think this problem can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GustasJN, Apr 10, 2021.

1. GustasJN Win User

My intenet is gone

I opened computer and there was no available wireless netwroks. I watched a lots of videos how to fix it but nothing helped. I think this problem can by because of windows update its glitched. I tried to update windows 20h2 update and it shows "you might pay attencion" and it says you need to unistall VirtualBox but i dont have this app?! Second thing that can cause the problem is that i changed dns adress yesterday by going to IPv4. But i checked today there was set auto dns. Its not a router problem because other devices has internet. HELP ME.

:)

GustasJN, Apr 10, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 10, 2021
  3. JoeGreggs Win User
    JoeGreggs, Apr 10, 2021
  4. My intenet is gone

Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

My intenet is gone

1. My intenet is gone - Similar Threads - intenet gone

2. How Do I Find My Intenet Server Type?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Find My Intenet Server Type?: Hello,I need to know my internet server type e.g. IMAP, POP3, etc.. How do I find this information? The instructions I have found here in the Community and elsewhere on the internet have not given me an answer to this question....
  3. How Do I Find My Intenet Server Type?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Find My Intenet Server Type?: Hello,I need to know my internet server type e.g. IMAP, POP3, etc.. How do I find this information? The instructions I have found here in the Community and elsewhere on the internet have not given me an answer to this question....
  4. How Do I Find My Intenet Server Type?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to solve "You'll need the intenet for this." when signing into Microsoft store and Xbox...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve "You'll need the intenet for this." when signing into Microsoft store and Xbox...: I have been seeing this message error code 0x800704cf when attempting to sign into any Microsoft services outside of a browser Microsoft store, Xbox app, Onedrive, Rewards, and even minecraft. I have no issues with my internet connection as it works on literally everything...
  6. How to solve "You'll need the intenet for this." when signing into Microsoft store and Xbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve "You'll need the intenet for this." when signing into Microsoft store and Xbox...: I have been seeing this message error code 0x800704cf when attempting to sign into any Microsoft services outside of a browser Microsoft store, Xbox app, Onedrive, Rewards, and even minecraft. I have no issues with my internet connection as it works on literally everything...
  7. How to solve "You'll need the intenet for this." when signing into Microsoft store and Xbox...

8. Can't Login to Windows 11 Laptop Without Intenet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login to Windows 11 Laptop Without Intenet: I was using my laptop and suddenly the screen went black. I restarted the computer and since then I haven't been able to log back into the computer. Just get a screen with "Sign in". When I try to sign in it says "You'll need the internet for this". Even when connected to my...
  9. Can't Login to Windows 11 Laptop Without Intenet

Can't Login to Windows 11 Laptop Without Intenet: I was using my laptop and suddenly the screen went black. I restarted the computer and since then I haven't been able to log back into the computer. Just get a screen with "Sign in". When I try to sign in it says "You'll need the internet for this". Even when connected to my...
  10. Crashing when I try to open Intenet Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Crashing when I try to open Intenet Option: Howdy, everyone.Every time I try to open Internet Options, it automatically crashed and closes itself. Because of that, I can't connect to Wi-Fi devices, and only Wire internet working.Also, the internet icon is gone somehow. When I go to the "Turn on or off" section, it is...