Windows 10: My interface is broken?

Discus and support My interface is broken? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well, some letters just don't show on some programs. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I couldn't find anything else. I will try to run a disk check before I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alperen Özcan, Nov 6, 2020.

1. My interface is broken?

Well, some letters just don't show on some programs.

My interface is broken? 5f2ce973-daf6-4744-bf83-f1d77fdd7d38?upload=true.png My interface is broken? 756f9f8e-55e5-4327-b800-34b8ff0a26cf?upload=true.png My interface is broken? 044a354f-b4ed-4c33-bf5c-0b856d75eea9?upload=true.png

I couldn't find anything else. I will try to run a disk check before I sleep.

:)

Alperen Özcan, Nov 6, 2020
  2. Feeh Win User

Completely broken interface and more!

I'm having a very odd problem that my Win10 GUI interface is completely broken! but fully functional.
    Let me explain, the majority of the elements from the new interface is missing. When I open a win10 app (not windows native program) the interface sometimes shows as a white window, sometimes it misses some elements...but in every case the close/max/minimize buttons are missing but still functional. The functions still remains on missing app elements if I click where the button should appear
    The logon screen is completely black aside of the password input (not even the user picture is showing)
    When I turn on/off the computer, the rotating animation is not shown anymore...

Here are some screenshots

My interface is broken? [​IMG]

Second problem is that when the screen goes off (inactivity, hibernate...) it wont turn on again until I force the computer to shutdown by long-pressing the power button

I've updated my drivers, updated windows and nothing.

I've also used many configurations of the DISM and SFC commands that I could find on the internet but none worked, the windows wont repair (sometimes it says healthy and sometimes it say it can't repair even on safe mode)

I've run out of options and I'm avoiding at maximum to format the computer

Anyone have any clue of what is happening?

PS: When I kill the DWM.exe process the interface shows perfectly but break as soon as I use it

Feeh, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Pipps Win User
    Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

My interface is broken?

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

My interface is broken?

1. My interface is broken? - Similar Threads - interface broken

2. Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...: Windows routing sucks. It is so buggy it forwards frames out the wrong interface. It appears not to follow the basic routing principle of "longest-match-wins" in the routing table. It seems as though even when a more specific route exists in the routing table "route print" it...
  3. Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...: Windows routing sucks. It is so buggy it forwards frames out the wrong interface. It appears not to follow the basic routing principle of "longest-match-wins" in the routing table. It seems as though even when a more specific route exists in the routing table "route print" it...
  4. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  5. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  6. no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24

no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24: Win11 update 3/13/24 somehow prevents the pc from recognizing AMS-22 driver; tried to delete update but failed after restart; know this has something to do with security but my audio system is not functioning now and tried all suggested methods to overcome this problem...
  7. Windows 10 user interface is entirely broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 user interface is entirely broken: I started up my hp laptop for the first time today.. and it starts up and i log in normally.but then i click the bottom left search bar... and its not responsive. i try left clicking every other button on the task bar. still nothing pops up. not eventhe start menu comes up...
  8. Windows 10 user interface is entirely broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 user interface is entirely broken: I started up my hp laptop for the first time today.. and it starts up and i log in normally.but then i click the bottom left search bar... and its not responsive. i try left clicking every other button on the task bar. still nothing pops up. not eventhe start menu comes up...
  9. Windows 10 user interface is entirely broken

10. Completely broken interface and more!

in Windows 10 Support
    Completely broken interface and more!: I'm having a very odd problem that my Win10 GUI interface is completely broken! but fully functional. Let me explain, the majority of the elements from the new interface is missing. When I open a win10 app (not windows native program) the interface sometimes shows as a white...