Windows 10: My internal battery laptop won't turn on. How do I fix this?

Discus and support My internal battery laptop won't turn on. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP Laptop HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dw0xxx will not turn on, even after charging it for a long time and holding the power button afterwards.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kenney Non, Jul 2, 2021.

1. My internal battery laptop won't turn on. How do I fix this?

My HP Laptop HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dw0xxx will not turn on, even after charging it for a long time and holding the power button afterwards. When I try to turn it on, nothing happens at all. The power indicator doesn't turn on after pressing the power button. The only indicator that shows up is the orange one on the side of the laptop when its charging. The battery is internal and it's not removable by hand, like most laptops. How do I fix this problem? Is it the same solution as a laptop that has a easy removable battery or is it a different solution? Somebody please help me.

:)

Kenney Non, Jul 2, 2021

2. I can´t turn the battery saver mode off on my lenovo laptop

My battery settings on battery settings won´t change, my pc is always on battery saver mode and I haven´t been able to turn it off

Ruben FilipeGomes, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Msap14 Win User
    laptop won't turn on

Dell Latitude D800

few hours ago i turned the laptop off by going to start menu, shut down, on an xp machine. the computer shut down normally but now when i try to turn it back on, nothing happens for a good 30 seconds then the HDD lights and power lights come on for a few seconds then turn off.

it's weird becasue, from what i have seen, the lights usually come on right away then turn right off (in similar situations) but this thing doesn't even try to turn on for a bit. What could be wrong?

things i have tried:
    -removed RAM, battery, wireless card, HDD... nothing happens
    -held power button for 10 seconds with battery in and out of machine while and while nt plugged in
    -Different power adapters

i am going to check the cmos battery but if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Msap14, Jul 2, 2021
  4. My internal battery laptop won't turn on. How do I fix this?

Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

My internal battery laptop won't turn on. How do I fix this?

1. My internal battery laptop won't turn on. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - internal battery laptop

2. How do I fix the awful battery life on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the awful battery life on my laptop: I bought my acer swift x back in January of 2022. I used it to game for a few months until I got a real gaming desktop, and I always used my acer plugged in. I stopped using it as frequently, but recently I started using it for school back in august of this year. When I first...
  3. How do I fix the awful battery life on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the awful battery life on my laptop: I bought my acer swift x back in January of 2022. I used it to game for a few months until I got a real gaming desktop, and I always used my acer plugged in. I stopped using it as frequently, but recently I started using it for school back in august of this year. When I first...
  4. My laptop won't turn on after uninstalling battery drivers, what should I do?

My laptop won't turn on after uninstalling battery drivers, what should I do?: My laptop would not charge even though it recognized it was plugged in. I followed a YouTube video and uninstalled my battery drivers. They said it would be reinstalled when I turn on my laptop. Now my battery indicator flashes 3 times and it won't turn on. What shall I do?...
  5. laptop won't charge. how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop won't charge. how do I fix it?: Hello!! so I have a Asus laptop thats about 5 years old running windows 10 it doesn't fit the requirements to run windows 11I treated it like a desktop - I never moved it, left it plugged in all the time I'm aware it's not healthy for the battery to do that, etc. It was...
  6. laptop won't charge. how do I fix it?

laptop won't charge. how do I fix it?: Hello!! so I have a Asus laptop thats about 5 years old running windows 10 it doesn't fit the requirements to run windows 11I treated it like a desktop - I never moved it, left it plugged in all the time I'm aware it's not healthy for the battery to do that, etc. It was...
  7. laptop won't charge. how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. laptop won't turn on without battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop won't turn on without battery: My dad has a Win8 laptop which had been upgraded to Win10 yet he hasn't had chance to use.3 years ago he asked me to get a battery for it, because the laptop resides in the West Indies and due to the pandemic hasn't been able to bring it or send it.He came with it last week...
  9. laptop won't turn on without battery

laptop won't turn on without battery: My dad has a Win8 laptop which had been upgraded to Win10 yet he hasn't had chance to use.3 years ago he asked me to get a battery for it, because the laptop resides in the West Indies and due to the pandemic hasn't been able to bring it or send it.He came with it last week...
  10. laptop won't turn on without battery

in Windows 10 Customization