Windows 10: My internal Fan sometimes just goes full Lawn mower mode.

Discus and support My internal Fan sometimes just goes full Lawn mower mode. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So 4-5 months ago i upgraded my win 8.1 to 10 on my Laptop ,everything was smooth until 3 weeks ago .Randomly when i start my Laptop the fan just go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YacineDridi, Jun 10, 2021.

1. My internal Fan sometimes just goes full Lawn mower mode.

So 4-5 months ago i upgraded my win 8.1 to 10 on my Laptop ,everything was smooth until 3 weeks ago .Randomly when i start my Laptop the fan just go nuts full on speed .I checked if my GPU or CPU are overheated but they weren't. Opened up the Laptop and the Fan was clean i even Degraded the usage of power on my CPU to 30%Using Power settings and nothing worked .What really boggles my mind is that when my fan is making noises if i shut down my Laptop and power it up several times eventually the noise goes off witch makes me think that is definitely a software problem. should i go back to wi

:)

YacineDridi, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Chewy Win User

CoH goes DX10

Thanks man, well Im now going to mow the lawn..will you be on later? lol maybe I can get a real match going *Stick Out Tongue My internal Fan sometimes just goes full Lawn mower mode. :p I hate tryign to find matchs.. *Stick Out Tongue My internal Fan sometimes just goes full Lawn mower mode. :p

Edit: lawn mower is dead, dont ever buy a battery operated electric lawn mower.. I left the thing charging and its still dead lol I thought it was bad enough that it lost its charge in a week.. from being idle.

Chewy, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 10, 2021
  4. My internal Fan sometimes just goes full Lawn mower mode.

[FS/FT]   SytemViper's Massive Parts Sale, CPU, RAm, Video Cards, Watercooling, PS's & More My internal Fan sometimes just goes full Lawn mower mode. o_O

I gots some 80mm fans, i think a few lawn mowers "tornadoes"

SystemViper, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

My internal Fan sometimes just goes full Lawn mower mode.

1. My internal Fan sometimes just goes full Lawn mower mode. - Similar Threads - internal Fan sometimes

2. at random times my pc goes 100% fan speed and full black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    at random times my pc goes 100% fan speed and full black screen.: i have downloaded all drivers for my hardware, updated my bios but it still occures from now and than.it happens during high load and high tempreatures but also during low load and low temps.#componentsryzen 5 7600xgigabyte rtx 4070lian li 011 dyasrock steel legend b650Enzxt...
  3. at random times my pc goes 100% fan speed and full black screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    at random times my pc goes 100% fan speed and full black screen.: i have downloaded all drivers for my hardware, updated my bios but it still occures from now and than.it happens during high load and high tempreatures but also during low load and low temps.#componentsryzen 5 7600xgigabyte rtx 4070lian li 011 dyasrock steel legend b650Enzxt...
  4. Desktop fan randomly goes full power for 1-2 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop fan randomly goes full power for 1-2 seconds: Hello,I hope someone will be able to help me with this.So yesterday I bought a new prebuild desktop and I installed Windows 11 on it, and every once in a while one of the fans just decides to go full power, lasting 1-2 seconds. Me playing something, me browsing the web, me...
  5. Desktop fan randomly goes full power for 1-2 seconds

Desktop fan randomly goes full power for 1-2 seconds: Hello,I hope someone will be able to help me with this.So yesterday I bought a new prebuild desktop and I installed Windows 11 on it, and every once in a while one of the fans just decides to go full power, lasting 1-2 seconds. Me playing something, me browsing the web, me...
  6. fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    fans started working on full speed in sleep mode: hello everyone,i usually put my laptop in sleep mode because i have to use it everyday.so as usual my laptop was in sleep mode and suddenly fans started working at full speed.when i turned lid up,LED on power button was on but there was nothing on screen.then i hold on the...
  7. fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fans started working on full speed in sleep mode: hello everyone,i usually put my laptop in sleep mode because i have to use it everyday.so as usual my laptop was in sleep mode and suddenly fans started working at full speed.when i turned lid up,LED on power button was on but there was nothing on screen.then i hold on the...
  8. fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

9. Screen goes off on full screen mode!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes off on full screen mode!!: Hello, I have a HP envy with Microsoft windows 10. When watching videos on netflix, google play, Hay U etc, when I press the full screen button, it starts to play then my display turns off and goes blank? You can still here the audio, and when I move my mousse around, or...
  10. Monitors turn off and every system fan goes full speed

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitors turn off and every system fan goes full speed: Hello! I'm typing this as quickly as possible so I can get this up in time before my pc dies again. For no specific reason, my custom-built computer will just shut off the monitors and then every fan goes beserk. This happens during no specific task. Whether it be...