Windows 10: My internal Hard Disk is unallocated

Discus and support My internal Hard Disk is unallocated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi , I just added a new (with data ) 1TB Hard Disk to my computer with Windows 10 pro, but the computer make that SATA DISK1 with D: and F: was now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mhelpGS, Feb 7, 2019.

1. mhelpGS Win User

My internal Hard Disk is unallocated

Hi ,

I just added a new (with data ) 1TB Hard Disk to my computer with Windows 10 pro, but the computer make that SATA DISK1 with D: and F: was now Unallocated .

C: is SSD windows and E: CD DVBD ROM.

New hdd SATA is DISK2 with I: and J: partition working correctly.

I don't like to format DISK1. Is it possible to make it external with adapter ( I can buy that ) and than repair.

What can I do to make it work without lost data on F: partition. Thanks for your help

regards

mhelpGS

:)

mhelpGS, Feb 7, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CMy internal Hard Disk is unallocated :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Feb 7, 2019
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. My internal Hard Disk is unallocated - Similar Threads - internal Hard Disk

2. Internal hard disk not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal hard disk not being detected: Hi, Volume f in my laptop has a blue question mark next to it. There was a very similar question but that solution does not work form me. The hard drive that had volume f showed up in the device manager as unknown device under storage but it disappeared after i rebooted. The...
  3. Internal hard disk not being detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal hard disk not being detected: Hi, Volume f in my laptop has a blue question mark next to it. There was a very similar question but that solution does not work form me. The hard drive that had volume f showed up in the device manager as unknown device under storage but it disappeared after i rebooted. The...
  4. Unallocated Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unallocated Disk: I have a completely unallocated 1TB drive. I've tried some 3rd party tools like AOMEI, and EaseUS. Nothing works when I try to convert to GPT. I've tried DISKPART > list volume which my drive does not show up on. If I try to do anything with Disk Management it comes up with...
  5. Unallocated Disk

Unallocated Disk: I have a completely unallocated 1TB drive. I've tried some 3rd party tools like AOMEI, and EaseUS. Nothing works when I try to convert to GPT. I've tried DISKPART > list volume which my drive does not show up on. If I try to do anything with Disk Management it comes up with...
  6. Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.: I started my laptop as usual but the internal hard disk is not to be found anywhere. Only the C SSD drive is there. I am getting this notification when I open one of the folders from the "quick access"....
  7. Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.: I started my laptop as usual but the internal hard disk is not to be found anywhere. Only the C SSD drive is there. I am getting this notification when I open one of the folders from the "quick access"....
  8. Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.

9. Both my fixed hard disks are showing unallocated - how to proceed

in Windows 10 Support
    Both my fixed hard disks are showing unallocated - how to proceed: I made one hell of an error last evening and now i am unable to reboot into my OS (Windows 10) On using some tools from a bootable iso, i saw that both my hard disks were showing as unallocated and even uninitialized. Yes there is data that i require on this disk Will the...
  10. Internal hard disk drive not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal hard disk drive not found: Hey all I have an Alienware X51 R3 and I was messing with my command prompt and accidentally changed what I believe is the path too boot my hard drive... In the command prompt I said  bcdedit /set {bootmgr} path \EFI\ I then reset my computer and now I get a "Internal...