Windows 10: My internal hard disk with Win 10 failed to load the OS

Discus and support My internal hard disk with Win 10 failed to load the OS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had installed and activated win 10 on my desktop computer last year, but came a time when it asked for reactivation of which i was unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OptimûsAlwin, Jan 27, 2020.

1. My internal hard disk with Win 10 failed to load the OS

I had installed and activated win 10 on my desktop computer last year, but came a time when it asked for reactivation of which i was unable to reactivate at the time. Recently when i tried to reboot the computer, it failed with a continuous clicking sound. Is their a possibility of Reusing my hard disk, and if yes, what can i do to make it ready for use once again? And if no, what can i do to re-access my files on the hard drive?

:)

OptimûsAlwin, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 27, 2020
  3. rkrams Win User
    Win 10 anniversary update disappeared my internal secondary hard drive

Have the same problem the above given trouble shooting steps hasn't solved the problem!

After anniversary update My secondary hard disk has vanished and appear a unallocated in disk partition!

were as it works well on win 8.1 os in the same pc, also before you ask the secondary hard disk doesn't have os partitions on it just stores back up files!

rkrams, Jan 27, 2020
  4. My internal hard disk with Win 10 failed to load the OS

Hard disk failing

Failing hard disks cannot be repaired. They must be replaced.

Frederik Long, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

My internal hard disk with Win 10 failed to load the OS

1. My internal hard disk with Win 10 failed to load the OS - Similar Threads - internal hard disk

2. Hard disk drive not recognized in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard disk drive not recognized in Win 10: Hi I have two hard drives one sony and a toshiba. Both these drives have stopped working since yesterday. I can't see usb mass storage driver in disk management. I tried installing it manually but couldn't....
  3. My internal Hard Disk is unallocated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My internal Hard Disk is unallocated: Hi , I just added a new (with data ) 1TB Hard Disk to my computer with Windows 10 pro, but the computer make that SATA DISK1 with D: and F: was now Unallocated . C: is SSD windows and E: CD DVBD ROM. New hdd SATA is DISK2 with I: and J: partition working correctly....
  4. Failing hard drive and disk migration

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Failing hard drive and disk migration: Hi All, I hope you are well. I have a laptop with Windows 10 where I suspect the hard drive is failing - Samsung Momentus 750GB I have noticed that because the system is slow and in Task ManagerI can see hard drive working hard 100% most of the time with pretty low...
  5. cloning win 10 os disk

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    cloning win 10 os disk: Evening folks. I have a win 7 pc which I clone with Norton Ghost 15 on boot cd which gets me out of trouble regularly especially when trying new software out. I also have a win 10 laptop which does not work with NGhost, presumably because of the UEFI file system or...
  6. Internal hard disk drive not found

Internal hard disk drive not found: Hey all I have an Alienware X51 R3 and I was messing with my command prompt and accidentally changed what I believe is the path too boot my hard drive... In the command prompt I said  bcdedit /set {bootmgr} path \EFI\ I then reset my computer and now I get a "Internal...
  7. Can't load on my disk?

Can't load on my disk?: I put in a WD 1TB Hard Drive and gave myself a 200 GB partition and I tried to load Windows 10 on the 200 GB partition because the other 800 GB has my data and this is the message I got. "Windows cannot be installed on this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table....
  8. Is my internal hard drive damaged?

Is my internal hard drive damaged?: I have a 1tb internal hard drive from an old laptop that i have not used. But might have stored very little if any. I put it in an enclosure and connected it via usb to my chromebook. When i did this, i noticed it showed the files etc. But because im not that familiar with...
  9. Hard disk failed and chkdsk?

Hard disk failed and chkdsk?: I have a disk that mainly contains data files. My disk have bad sectors and some of the files cannot be moved to another disk (it will stuck when moving and never complete 100%), most files are still normal (can read/edit/move). My Macrium reflect software is unable to do a...
  10. Loading OS on new Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading OS on new Hard Drive: Hello, I need to replace the Hard Drive. I am of average computer knowledge. Talking with Dell. it doesn't sound very difficult to install the OS win7 using a USB media and the F12 key. Then add in the Drives from my disk I have. Does this sound correct, or will this turn...