Windows 10: My internal hard disk with Win 10 failed to load the OS

Discus and support My internal hard disk with Win 10 failed to load the OS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had installed and activated win 10 on my desktop computer last year, but came a time when it asked for reactivation of which i was unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OptimûsAlwin, Jan 27, 2020.

1. My internal hard disk with Win 10 failed to load the OS

I had installed and activated win 10 on my desktop computer last year, but came a time when it asked for reactivation of which i was unable to reactivate at the time. Recently when i tried to reboot the computer, it failed with a continuous clicking sound. Is their a possibility of Reusing my hard disk, and if yes, what can i do to make it ready for use once again? And if no, what can i do to re-access my files on the hard drive?

:)

OptimûsAlwin, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 27, 2020
  3. rkrams Win User
    Win 10 anniversary update disappeared my internal secondary hard drive

Have the same problem the above given trouble shooting steps hasn't solved the problem!

After anniversary update My secondary hard disk has vanished and appear a unallocated in disk partition!

were as it works well on win 8.1 os in the same pc, also before you ask the secondary hard disk doesn't have os partitions on it just stores back up files!

rkrams, Jan 27, 2020
  4. My internal hard disk with Win 10 failed to load the OS

Hard disk failing

Failing hard disks cannot be repaired. They must be replaced.

Frederik Long, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

My internal hard disk with Win 10 failed to load the OS

1. My internal hard disk with Win 10 failed to load the OS - Similar Threads - internal hard disk

2. built a gaming pc and trying to load a win.10 disk os fails to loaddoes the external cd...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    built a gaming pc and trying to load a win.10 disk os fails to loaddoes the external cd...: Is an OS installation required to operate the external drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-a-gaming-pc-and-trying-to-load-a-win10-disk/0fa1aa94-c707-40b7-9e60-ef6d8e10a7db
  3. Win 10 loading and hard disk management issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 loading and hard disk management issues.: Hi there,I would like to rise an issue which most of the low-end laptops users faced it before and after major windows 10 updates, which tiggers slow loading of apps, unable to switch browsers tabs, even though my laptop has 6gb ram and 5.8 used. Windows 10 is great, powerful...
  4. Win 10 loading and hard disk management issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 loading and hard disk management issues.: Hi there,I would like to rise an issue which most of the low-end laptops users faced it before and after major windows 10 updates, which tiggers slow loading of apps, unable to switch browsers tabs, even though my laptop has 6gb ram and 5.8 used. Windows 10 is great, powerful...
  5. Win 10 loading and hard disk management issues.

6. disconnecting internal hard disk before upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disconnecting internal hard disk before upgrade to Win 11: I want to upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11.With no way to backup all my files, I thought about disconnecting the physical drive E: so it won't be affected.Is this a viable option?...
  7. disconnecting internal hard disk before upgrade to Win 11

disconnecting internal hard disk before upgrade to Win 11: I want to upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11.With no way to backup all my files, I thought about disconnecting the physical drive E: so it won't be affected.Is this a viable option?...
  8. disconnecting internal hard disk before upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Internal Hard disk drive Import failed. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internal Hard disk drive Import failed. Please help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vyomkhare [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo12ce/internal_hard_disk_drive_import_failed_please_help/
  10. My internal Hard Disk is unallocated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My internal Hard Disk is unallocated: Hi , I just added a new (with data ) 1TB Hard Disk to my computer with Windows 10 pro, but the computer make that SATA DISK1 with D: and F: was now Unallocated . C: is SSD windows and E: CD DVBD ROM. New hdd SATA is DISK2 with I: and J: partition working correctly....