Windows 10: My internal keyboard not working

Discus and support My internal keyboard not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My internal keyboard not working. And my bluetooth icon not displaying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adithya Prem, Aug 17, 2022.

1. My internal keyboard not working

My internal keyboard not working. And my bluetooth icon not displaying

:)

Adithya Prem, Aug 17, 2022

2. US International Keyboard for Windows 10

Hello,

There is a way to enable the US International Keyboard. You have to go to Settings > Time and Language > Region and Language. Under Languages, if you click English, there should be a button that says "options." If you click on that, it should show you a
    list of keyboards in English. If you click "Add a keyboard," a menu should appear with a list of keyboards. "United States - International" should be one of them.

The keyboard works differently from before. If you are using the US International Keyboard for Windows 10, to get é, all you have to do is press ' + e, one after the other, and the character should appear. There is a list of how to get characters on this
    keyboard: How to use the United States-International keyboard layout in Windows 7, in Windows Vista, and in Windows XP,
    under "Creating International Characters." I know it says that Windows 10 is not listed as one of the softwares that run this keyboard, but it works on mine, and I have Windows 10.

Hope this helps!

WavesA2021, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 17, 2022
  4. My internal keyboard not working

International keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Tanya,

There are a few steps in order to enable the International Keyboard in Windows 10: Here's how:

• Click Start.
    • Type Settings and hit Enter.
    • Click Time & Language.
    • Click Region & language on the left side of the screen.
    • Under Languages, click the current language that you are using, and click
      Options.
    • Click Add a keyboard on the left side of the screen.
    • Scroll down to your preferred keyboard language.

Let us know if you need further help.

Darian Tab, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

My internal keyboard not working

1. My internal keyboard not working - Similar Threads - internal keyboard working

2. International keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    International keyboard: The latest up date of bindows 10 brok my international keyboard which I need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/international-keyboard/52255fa8-f980-4b34-b21c-2b5f1a15a9e7
  3. International keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    International keyboard: The latest up date of bindows 10 brok my international keyboard which I need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/international-keyboard/52255fa8-f980-4b34-b21c-2b5f1a15a9e7
  4. internal keyboard is working but externalwireless keyboard is not working....where is got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internal keyboard is working but externalwireless keyboard is not working....where is got...: internal keyboard is working but externalwireless keyboard is not working but external wireless mouse is working....what is problem behind it.....how can solved it ??????...
  5. internal keyboard is working but externalwireless keyboard is not working....where is got...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internal keyboard is working but externalwireless keyboard is not working....where is got...: internal keyboard is working but externalwireless keyboard is not working but external wireless mouse is working....what is problem behind it.....how can solved it ??????...
  6. internal keyboard is working but externalwireless keyboard is not working....where is got...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My internal keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internal keyboard not working: My internal keyboard not working. And my bluetooth icon not displaying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internal-keyboard-not-working/19c1ed3f-9821-44b4-a535-e0d4c6b624a8
  8. International Keyboard

International Keyboard: I simply CANNOT implement an International Keyboard in Windows 10. There is no 'language' option anywhere in Control Panel, and the 'Region" option only deals with time, numbers, dates, but no 'language.' Please help!!!!...
  9. international keyboard

international keyboard: I have a MacBook Pro with Windows 10 Build 1709 installed. I need to use stressing signals such as é, ã, ç tipical in Portuguese. What should I do to get this keyboard an international layout?...
  10. US international keyboard not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    US international keyboard not working properly: After the latest WIndows 10 update my US international keyboard is not working properly. I have used it for a couple of years with no problem, using the right Alt key in combination with other characters to type certain European letters that are not on my standard keyboard....