Windows 10: my internet breaks breafly evry minute

Discus and support my internet breaks breafly evry minute in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey guys! i just moved from windows 7 to windows 10 and i have this inernet issue , every minute i have a 5 to 10 seconds internet break that only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sazbox, May 22, 2020.

1. /u/sazbox Win User

my internet breaks breafly evry minute

hey guys! i just moved from windows 7 to windows 10 and i have this inernet issue , every minute i have a 5 to 10 seconds internet break that only happends in my computer. so i can't play games anymore and thats pissing me off so plz if you have any solution reply to me. thx

submitted by /u/sazbox
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sazbox, May 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 22, 2020
  3. How much data the internet generates every minute

Computer software and data visualization company Domo has released its fifth annual infographic revealing how much data is generated on the internet every minute.

my internet breaks breafly evry minute 00578-4730210-The_Data_Never_Sleeps_project_shows_how_much_data_is_being_gener-m-1_1501024507460.jpg

According to Domo, 90 per cent of all the data on the internet today was created in the last two years - which is 2.5 quintillion bytes of data per day.

The 'Data Never Sleeps' project shows how much data is generated on the internet every minute, breaking it down by platform.

Some of the highlights of this years' report include:

• Texting: People now send more than 15.2 million texts sent per minute today, compared to more than 3.5 million text messages sent every minute in 2016 - a 334 per cent increase in texting.
    • Netflix: Netflix has seen a decline of video streamed per minute - subscribers streamed 69,444 hours of video in total per minute compared to 86,805 last year - a 20 per cent decrease.
    • Weather Channel: The Weather Channel receives just over 18 million forecast requests per minute - a 22 per cent increase.
    • Snapchat: In terms of social media apps, Snapchat surpasses Twitter and Instagram in usage popularity. This year, Snapchat users shared 527,760 photos per minute - 167 per cent more than Instagram's 46,740 photos shared per minute, and 14.6 per cent more than Twitter's 456,000 tweets per minute.
    • GIFS: The number of GIF's generated on GIPHY has increased by 22 per cent compared to last year, rising from 569,200 to 694,400.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, May 22, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. my internet breaks breafly evry minute - Similar Threads - internet breaks breafly

2. KB5025224 breaks my internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5025224 breaks my internet: The network is unstable after the update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5025224-breaks-my-internet/0c95d3ed-5044-43da-b919-14fcf52fd022
  3. KB5025224 breaks my internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5025224 breaks my internet: The network is unstable after the update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5025224-breaks-my-internet/0c95d3ed-5044-43da-b919-14fcf52fd022
  4. Windows 11 22H2 Update breaks my internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 Update breaks my internet: After installing the update, every once in a while the internet cuts out, saying not connected, and not showing any other internet options, even though other devices work and can see them....
  5. Windows 11 22H2 Update breaks my internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 Update breaks my internet: After installing the update, every once in a while the internet cuts out, saying not connected, and not showing any other internet options, even though other devices work and can see them....
  6. Internet spiking to 0kbs evry second or 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet spiking to 0kbs evry second or 2: I've been having this problem for the past couple of weeks, searching the interenet religiously to find an solution. I have no idea what to do. I've flushed my DNS, reset WinSock, made sure hardware was up to date, or rolled them back. Any help is would be great. I also...
  7. Windows 10 updates break my computer's internet capacity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates break my computer's internet capacity: Earlier today, the latest compulsory update of Windows 10 broke my computer’s ability to connect to the internet: after the update, my wifi was dead, and it remained dead despite any of the fixes or trouble-shooting I tried. This is especially annoying since the very same...
  8. Windows 10 20H2 Breaks internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 Breaks internet: When I update my laptop HP envy 13-ad173cl to Windows 10 20H2 it breaks my Wifi. I get no internet access. Tried multiple browsers, multiple hotspots and nothingworks. Even things like the update service cannot connect to the internet anymore. I tried running the...
  9. Windows 10 Update Breaks the Internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update Breaks the Internet: Again, Microsoft has released a completely untested update which has caused chaos for Windows 10 users. When will Microsoft learn? This is beyond a few glitches. The update has proved that Windows 10 is turning into a disaster, and it is only a matter of time before people...
  10. Internet Connection Breaking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connection Breaking: So when i go on my laptop (Asus X541U) it will connect me to the internet 10% of the time, otherwise it gives me the ethernet connection with the red x (my ethernet port is broken and i havnt used ethernet on my laptop in the past 3 months) Whhen the internet works, if my...