Windows 10: My internet cannot connect or is much slower than it was before

Discus and support My internet cannot connect or is much slower than it was before in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have had an issue with my internet after an update on my windows 10 PC telling me that I "connect to this network'' or when connected its very slow,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tibi Danyi, Dec 27, 2019.

1. My internet cannot connect or is much slower than it was before

I have had an issue with my internet after an update on my windows 10 PC telling me that I "connect to this network'' or when connected its very slow, I have tried practically every solution to fix it, like network reset, command prompts, update drivers, uninstall and then reinstall network adapter and many others. But it was all in vain, if someone genuinely knows a fix to this issue I would be very grateful.

:)

Tibi Danyi, Dec 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

My internet cannot connect or is much slower than it was before

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

My internet cannot connect or is much slower than it was before

1. My internet cannot connect or is much slower than it was before - Similar Threads - internet cannot connect

2. Computer working slower than before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer working slower than before: Hello, I'm having this problem for some time. When I turn off the computer, it's light on the on/off button always flickers. That's normal, but it started to flicker for like 3 minutes and It's harder to shut down the computer. Or my computer crashes and freezes for no...
  3. Computer working slower than before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer working slower than before: Hello, I'm having this problem for some time. When I turn off the computer, it's light on the on/off button always flickers. That's normal, but it started to flicker for like 3 minutes and It's harder to shut down the computer. Or my computer crashes and freezes for no...
  4. My pc has a much slower and unstable internet connection than the rest of my devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has a much slower and unstable internet connection than the rest of my devices.: Whenever I run a speed test I get around 50-70 Mbps on my PC while everything else is on around 140-150, I have tried every troubleshooting method provided by Microsoft from cmd prompt commands, installing my drivers, updating them, disabling firewalls, moving my PC and...
  5. My pc has a much slower and unstable internet connection than the rest of my devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc has a much slower and unstable internet connection than the rest of my devices.: Whenever I run a speed test I get around 50-70 Mbps on my PC while everything else is on around 140-150, I have tried every troubleshooting method provided by Microsoft from cmd prompt commands, installing my drivers, updating them, disabling firewalls, moving my PC and...
  6. My pc has a much slower and unstable internet connection than the rest of my devices.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  8. Microsoft Store downloads games much slower than my internet provides

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store downloads games much slower than my internet provides: I get 50 mbps internet, its fiber, and it runs wired from the wall to my router, to my desktop. On the Microsoft Store I am downloading Sea of Thieves and I am topping out at 20 mbps, normally staying around 5-6 mbps. I have no other background applications downloading...
  9. Gigabit Internet Download Speed Much Slower Than Upload

Gigabit Internet Download Speed Much Slower Than Upload: Three weeks ago, I had Gigabit FIOS installed, but I have never been able to get gigabit speeds going both ways. I always get 900+ Mbps UPLOAD but never more than 300 Mbps DOWNLOAD. But, I get 900/900+ Mbps between the Router and the Server every time, *AND*, here's the...
  10. slower internet connection on ethernet than wireless

slower internet connection on ethernet than wireless: i have a AC600 wifi adapter and a ASUS rt-ac1200g+ router, we pay for 100mbps down. i can hit 30mbps on the wifi adapter but when i try ethernet it is locked at 10mbps at full duplex which is really weird. i have tried cat5e/6/7 but all does the same. i have tried in cmd...