Windows 10: my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC

Discus and support my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having very slow and unstable internet for the past week: websites are slow to load no matter the browser, images take 10-30 seconds,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leorio76, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Leorio76 Win User

my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC

Hello, I've been having very slow and unstable internet for the past week: websites are slow to load no matter the browser, images take 10-30 seconds, voice chats on discord take 10-15 seconds to connect.I play league of legends, and after most games the client tells me the session has expired and I need to re-log.here's what I've tried: I've reset my router ran malwarebytes adwcleaner and rkill turned off and on windows network auto-tuning uninstalled the network drivers, restarted and let it reinstall on it's own uninstalled the network drivers, and installed them from the intel we

:)

Leorio76, Aug 19, 2022

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Unstable internet Connection

For the last couple years i have had a very unstable internet connect. Goes out randomly for 20 to 30 minutes or couple hours or until i reset my cable modem(which is about 10 years old) and router. However, i have contacted my neighbors and when i dont have internet they do. I have also contacted my ISP about it when i lost it and they reported no problems in my area. Is this whole bad internet connect thing caused by my old old Cable Modem??

I was going to order THIS tonight.

MxPhenom 216, Aug 19, 2022
  4. my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC

Slow Internet connection

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing with internet lag in your laptop and in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What type of internet connection are you using (wired/wireless)?
    • Are you facing lag issue with any other device like a smart phone or a different laptop to the same network?
    • Do you face the same issue connecting the Laptop to a different network?
    • Did you try connecting the laptop using an Ethernet cable?

We would suggest you to refer this article: Why is my Internet
    connection so slow?

Note: This article is for Windows 7,but it holds good for Windows 10

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC

1. my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC - Similar Threads - internet connection slow

2. my internet is slow but only on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet is slow but only on my pc: this issue started around a month ago i usually play fortnite for my main game in fortnite i usually get around 20-30 ping but recently ive been getting more like 60-100 ping it started when i upgraded my internet instead of getting faster it got slower alot slower it was at...
  3. my internet is slow but only on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my internet is slow but only on my pc: this issue started around a month ago i usually play fortnite for my main game in fortnite i usually get around 20-30 ping but recently ive been getting more like 60-100 ping it started when i upgraded my internet instead of getting faster it got slower alot slower it was at...
  4. internet only slow on my pc

internet only slow on my pc: Hello, for the past year or so, my pc has had a problem where the wireless internet is very slow compared to my other devices, this only ever occurs on my pc, and I have tried several fixes to get my wireless internet back to a normal speed. is there any concrete fix to my...
  5. internet only slow on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet only slow on my pc: Hello, for the past year or so, my pc has had a problem where the wireless internet is very slow compared to my other devices, this only ever occurs on my pc, and I have tried several fixes to get my wireless internet back to a normal speed. is there any concrete fix to my...
  6. internet only slow on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC

my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC: Hello, I've been having very slow and unstable internet for the past week: websites are slow to load no matter the browser, images take 10-30 seconds, voice chats on discord take 10-15 seconds to connect.I play league of legends, and after most games the client tells me the...
  8. my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC

my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC: Hello, I've been having very slow and unstable internet for the past week: websites are slow to load no matter the browser, images take 10-30 seconds, voice chats on discord take 10-15 seconds to connect.I play league of legends, and after most games the client tells me the...
  9. Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable?

Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable?: I have been using public Wifi for some months now with no issues but recently I have been having problems where the internet constantly drops connection literally every 10-15 seconds after it connects and wont load a web page, but I noticed I was able to use it after around...
  10. Unstable internet connection on my PC

Unstable internet connection on my PC: I have that unstable internet only on the computer. I got the message that “couldn't detect proxy settings”. Please point me in the right direction to fix this issue...