Windows 10: My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

Discus and support My Internet connection is suddenly gone. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I came across an issue with my internet connection on my PC which I do not understand.My PC is connected with an ethernet cable to a Fritz!Box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonas Goldhagen, May 29, 2023.

1. My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

Hello,I came across an issue with my internet connection on my PC which I do not understand.My PC is connected with an ethernet cable to a Fritz!Box repeater. Then all of a sudden the connection to the internet is gone but the router is still connected. The weird thing is that the Wi-Fi on my phone is still working. I tried to reconnect the ethernet cable but without success. Only when I restart the PC the problem disappears without changing anything else. Is there any other thing I can do?

:)

Jonas Goldhagen, May 29, 2023

2. Internet Access Suddenly Gone

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

• Do you use Wired or Wireless connection?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Network Troubleshooter and check, if this helps.

• In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’, and then click ‘Troubleshooting’.
    • Under ‘Network and Internet’, click ‘Internet Connections
    • Follow the on screen instructions.
    Step 2: Update Network Adapter.

• Right click on Start button, type Device Manager and Enter.
    • Now click on your Network Adapter.
    • Right click and click on Properties, and go to Driver tab and click on
      Update driver.
    Also, refer: Wired and wireless network problems

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows - Microsoft Support

Note: Applies to windows 10 as well.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, May 29, 2023
  3. echo75 Win User
    Suddenly cant connect to the internet

just tried another ethernet cord in the mobo port and it wont work too, i think its gone bad as u suggest. I will RMA monday the board is just 4 months old.

echo75, May 29, 2023
  4. echo75 Win User

My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

Suddenly cant connect to the internet

Hi guys need help here, been cracking my brain for 6 hrs now

Suddenly my main pc cant connect to the internet, this is suprising coz i just used it 30 mins before.

1. its not my provider coz other PCs in my house can connect even using same ethernet jack.

2. i have tried reinstalling windows on the c partition . still wont connect.

3. i have tried reinstalling fron my Acronis backup . still wont connect.

What the hell can it be??*Cry :cry:

once it somehow communicated with the internet and saif "error 400 wrong request" on firefox and if i tried with IE it would show a page with some funny coded programming language.

Any ideas guys?

echo75, May 29, 2023
Thema:

My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

1. My Internet connection is suddenly gone. - Similar Threads - Internet connection suddenly

2. My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Internet connection is suddenly gone.: Hello,I came across an issue with my internet connection on my PC which I do not understand.My PC is connected with an ethernet cable to a Fritz!Box repeater. Then all of a sudden the connection to the internet is gone but the router is still connected. The weird thing is...
  3. My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Internet connection is suddenly gone.: Hello,I came across an issue with my internet connection on my PC which I do not understand.My PC is connected with an ethernet cable to a Fritz!Box repeater. Then all of a sudden the connection to the internet is gone but the router is still connected. The weird thing is...
  4. Why has my Internet connection icon gone wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my Internet connection icon gone wrong?: It's probably just a cosmetic issue, as I still have internet access, but my usual 'connected' icon has changed to an 'unavailable' sort of icon and the accompanying message has too. Everything is working, but it's bugging me anyway. I'm on Windows 11, 64-bit operating...
  5. Why has my Internet connection icon gone wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my Internet connection icon gone wrong?: It's probably just a cosmetic issue, as I still have internet access, but my usual 'connected' icon has changed to an 'unavailable' sort of icon and the accompanying message has too. Everything is working, but it's bugging me anyway. I'm on Windows 11, 64-bit operating...
  6. Internet connection only partially gone. What is that?

Internet connection only partially gone. What is that?: Howdy! For years I have had the problem that on my Win10 PC the internet is only partially gone. I start up the PC as usual, Windows starts and the WLAN reception is displayed in the task bar in the bottom right corner. However, most Internet pages show that they could...
  7. suddenly I can't connect to the internet

suddenly I can't connect to the internet: my lap top is not connecting to the wifi. I found the error "you have no preferred wireless networks". I am not able to fix it. It is windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-i-cant-connect-to-the-internet/6a3b3ada-61ee-4902-a602-c3617f487b9e
  8. Internet connection suddenly broken

Internet connection suddenly broken: Win10, diagnostic message is:"one or more protocols is missing" Running diagnostic as Administrator message is:" connection between access point, router or cable modem and Internet is broken" What's going on , more importantly. How do I fix it? Have tried winsock reset,...
  9. Suddenly no more internet connection (wired)

Suddenly no more internet connection (wired): Hi So yesterday I was transfering 2 movies from my external hard drive. Since then, my internet connection has been gone. We have 2 more machines (1 desktop, 1 laptop) both wired and 2 phones (wireless) who have perfect internet connections. I tried another cable and...
  10. No internet connection suddenly

No internet connection suddenly: I've been trying to fix this for around 3 hours now with no success. What I've found however is that 80% of services are stopped even though they are checked. I ran a full scan of malwarebytes to find 0 threats. When i am in msconfig all are checked and Load System Services...