Windows 10: My Internet connection keeps timing out

Discus and support My Internet connection keeps timing out in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have a Dell Inspiron Windows 10 laptop computer. Lately, when I try to connect to the Internet, my connection keeps timing out. I use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Helsel, May 18, 2022.

1. Helsel Win User

My Internet connection keeps timing out

Hello,I have a Dell Inspiron Windows 10 laptop computer. Lately, when I try to connect to the Internet, my connection keeps timing out. I use the Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edger browsers. With Edge, the browser keeps trying to make a connection until it gets one. But I have never had this problem before, and I am just wondering if there is some adjustment that I need to make?Thank you

:)

Helsel, May 18, 2022

2. MY INTERNET CONNECTION KEEPS CUTTING OUT

Hi Robert,

I appreciate your time, and efforts. Let me help you.

I suggest you run the Internet connections troubleshooter, and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, May 18, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 18, 2022
  4. altae Win User

My internet keeps dropping out!

I suggest you connect your laptop to the router with a ethernet cable. If the wired connection is stable you know that there is nothing wrong with the internet connection itself and with your LAN. Next step would be to go to the website of your laptop manufacturer and look for the latest WLAN drivers. Install them and test whether it improves the reliability of your WLAN connection. Then post back the results.

altae, May 18, 2022
Thema:

1. My Internet connection keeps timing out - Similar Threads - Internet connection keeps

2. My Internet connection keeps timing out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internet connection keeps timing out: Hello,I have a Dell Inspiron Windows 10 laptop computer. Lately, when I try to connect to the Internet, my connection keeps timing out. I use the Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edger browsers. With Edge, the browser keeps trying to make a connection until it gets one....
  3. My Internet connection keeps timing out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Internet connection keeps timing out: Hello,I have a Dell Inspiron Windows 10 laptop computer. Lately, when I try to connect to the Internet, my connection keeps timing out. I use the Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edger browsers. With Edge, the browser keeps trying to make a connection until it gets one....
  4. Internet connection appears to be fine, but can't connect as websites "time out".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection appears to be fine, but can't connect as websites "time out".: I am on Windows 10. Internet connection shows no problems with Troubleshooter. Have checked Firewall and Adapter settings and they appear fine. I get an "ERR connection timed out" message for websites, or websites connect and then do not move. When I do get a connection,...
  5. My wired internet connection keeps going out sporadically

My wired internet connection keeps going out sporadically: My Windows 10 Pro PC is plugged directly into my wireless router. It's been working fine for about 3 months with no issue since I built this PC. In the last few days, the internet connection keeps dropping. The PC doesn't recognize the connection is there. I've tried...
  6. Internet connection keeps dropping out

Internet connection keeps dropping out: With out warning connection is lost cause the default Gateway is not available according to the checker. Still trying to sort that out and machine keeps crashing and freezing Any help would be grateful...
  7. My PC keeps timing out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My PC keeps timing out: My PC keeps timing out and redirects me back to the log in screen and I have to log in again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-timing-out/4e76a9f8-74bf-4f71-9923-481aeab26462
  8. Windows 10 internet connection keeps cutting out

Windows 10 internet connection keeps cutting out: Hi I have bought a new HP laptop, all software is up to date. the WIFI connection keeps cutting out and is driving me crazy. I can't do any work! I have tried de-selecting that box in Power Management. Doesn't help. I wanted to try changing the "Speed and Duplex" option...
  9. My internet keeps dropping out!

My internet keeps dropping out!: I have so many reasons I need help with my network! For starters. Because of various reasons I just don't think it necessary to for me to get into here, my wife and I have decided to home school our daughter this fall. This means we MUST have good internet access. Then of...
  10. Windows 10 Internet connected but times out

Windows 10 Internet connected but times out: The internet is connected with 1pv4 and inv6 connectivity internet access but whenever i use chrome or edge i time out Ok so this is what ive tried so far: Attempted to uninstall last installed program: BSOD: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Attempted to reset keep files: failed...