Windows 10: My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.

Discus and support My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have my main PC. And I use my laptop as a second monitor using the Project to another PC feature. Suddenly, the internet starts slowing down, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MahmoudAlYassin, Aug 15, 2022.

1. My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.

I have my main PC. And I use my laptop as a second monitor using the Project to another PC feature. Suddenly, the internet starts slowing down, when I disconnect, my internet speed goes back to normal. Any solutions? I tried restarting the PC and the laptop, nothing worked.

:)

MahmoudAlYassin, Aug 15, 2022

2. internet connection is very slowly while projecting to another pc

on my main PC I'm using the new feature of win10, Projecting to PC, to project to my tablet (running win aslo) and use it as a second display.

but while I'm using it, the internet connection on my main computer become very slow and even to slow to load google search page sometime.

It happen only while projecting, and if I stop projecting everything works again

thank for help!

Menashe Schwob, Aug 15, 2022
  3. internet connection is very slowly while projecting to another pc

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X Key, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 15, 2022
  4. My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.

WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.

1. My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC. - Similar Threads - internet connection slows

2. Slow Internet on computer, but when the same WiFi connection is shattered to another...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet on computer, but when the same WiFi connection is shattered to another...: I'm running windows 10 on my main PC, I have a fiber connection with 1 gigabit speeds. All my other PCs are getting 300-400 mbps except my main one, which is getting 5-10mbps. I have tried swapping the network cards and using Ethernet but it still won't get any higher speeds....
  3. My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.: I have my main PC. And I use my laptop as a second monitor using the Project to another PC feature. Suddenly, the internet starts slowing down, when I disconnect, my internet speed goes back to normal. Any solutions? I tried restarting the PC and the laptop, nothing worked....
  4. My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet connection slows down a lot when I project to another PC.: I have my main PC. And I use my laptop as a second monitor using the Project to another PC feature. Suddenly, the internet starts slowing down, when I disconnect, my internet speed goes back to normal. Any solutions? I tried restarting the PC and the laptop, nothing worked....
  5. wireless connection slows down internet connection

wireless connection slows down internet connection: When the laptop is connected to our internal network, our speeds drop to almost zero. The wireless driver appears to be up to date and working properly. Any solution?...
  6. Internet connection slows down once i connect to MIFI.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connection slows down once i connect to MIFI.: It happens only when i connect to my mifi, I haven't tested it with other type of tethered connection but the internet speed is just like the usual on my phone and my ipad. It has 1 Mbps. but once i try to connect to mifi in my computer, the connection is really slow, less...
  7. Can a PC slow down internet speed? Do two connected PC's slow it down?

Can a PC slow down internet speed? Do two connected PC's slow it down?: The internet speed to my PC runs a lot slower than Vodafone says it does, Today I had a speed of 21.4MB from Broadband.co.uk but Vodaphone says I get 40MB (but it should be 67MB). Connection is by cable via house power system. My son also has a PC connected - a more powerful...
  8. Laptop's internet slows down when connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop's internet slows down when connected to wifi: All the other devices connected to the wifi works just fine but the internet on my laptop is super slow. When I try running speed test it goes to a certain speed and stops and gives me an error. The are no issues if I connect it to my mobile hotspot. I tried scanning the...
  9. When I leave my PC idle for about 20-30 minutes it slows down a lot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I leave my PC idle for about 20-30 minutes it slows down a lot.: Essentially what happens is that when I leave my computer to go do something, it lags a lot. When I come back and move my mouse, it looks like it's going at 1 frame per second and I can't open task manager, open the windows menu etc. Then after waiting 1-6 minutes of...
  10. Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt

Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt: What may be the reasons? 56384