Windows 10: My internet connection use to be Microsoft, it now shows NETGER but I have removed the...

Discus and support My internet connection use to be Microsoft, it now shows NETGER but I have removed the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet connection was MS and now indicates NETGEAR but I have removed the NETGEAR20 router. My internet connection originally was Microsoft. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by J. C. Meyers, May 25, 2019.

1. My internet connection use to be Microsoft, it now shows NETGER but I have removed the...

My internet connection was MS and now indicates NETGEAR but I have removed the NETGEAR20 router. My internet connection originally was Microsoft. It still shows NETGEAR and connects to the internet OK. How to get back to my original Microsoft connection?

:)

J. C. Meyers, May 25, 2019

2. Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, May 25, 2019
  3. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, May 25, 2019
  4. My internet connection use to be Microsoft, it now shows NETGER but I have removed the...

Strange problem with connectivity to internet

just checked but internet explorer isn't in list in programms and features in control panel. *Frown My internet connection use to be Microsoft, it now shows NETGER but I have removed the... :(

freebird_9924, May 25, 2019
Thema:

My internet connection use to be Microsoft, it now shows NETGER but I have removed the...

1. My internet connection use to be Microsoft, it now shows NETGER but I have removed the... - Similar Threads - internet connection Microsoft

2. My WiFi is connected but I have no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi is connected but I have no internet: My TVs have a WiFi connection and they work normally, however my phone and computer also have a WiFi connection but they don’t work. Anyone know why my TVs work however my phone and computer don’t?...
  3. My WiFi is connected but I have no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My WiFi is connected but I have no internet: My TVs have a WiFi connection and they work normally, however my phone and computer also have a WiFi connection but they don’t work. Anyone know why my TVs work however my phone and computer don’t?...
  4. My WiFi is connected but I have no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why can you not remove internet connections they are connecting and using my paid for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can you not remove internet connections they are connecting and using my paid for...: Cannot remove old internet connections that show as available networks but are not listedwhen I try to manage network accounts. These 5 different connections connect automaticallyand slow my hp laptop down and are also affecting my streamjng services. I have tried the manage...
  6. Used to have an Internet Connection

Used to have an Internet Connection: Used to have an Internet Connection in the Task Bar. Yesterday for an Unknown Reason I Lost that Connection to this LaptopWhen I try to reconnect the Wi-Fi by going into to Airplane Mode it is Grayed out.Anyone know how I can get Airplane Mode to Reappear...
  7. My PC dosen't show internet connected but I have internet in browser

My PC dosen't show internet connected but I have internet in browser: Hi Help again My PC was working fine until last our It started to show NO internet in wifi setting, when i reconnect the wifi windows open msn.com and say ur pc will detect that u have internet and nothing happens and still a No Internet Icon and text under Wifi I check...
  8. I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet"

I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet": Today in my laptop, windows asked me to setup something, so i clicked 'let's go' button, it said me to connect to the internet first, it said that my ethernet doesn't have internet, so i switched to wifi, same problem. I connected the wifi to my phone and it works fine. i...
  9. Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.: I have searched the internet about this problem error ox800704cf. I have tried everything it suggested. Nothing works. My husband plays the Solitare Collection and is up set that I can't get it to work. Surely there is a simple fix for this problem. Can't send feedback...
  10. Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN

Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN: So.. I have a really strange problem here. I was playing multiplayer games like usual, and after rebooting the system, this happens. It says that my hotspot doesn't have any internet connection, meanwhile It redirects to MSN and can actually using the browser like usual.. but...