Windows 10: My internet disconnects every 10 seconds

Discus and support My internet disconnects every 10 seconds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have this problem for like 2 years on my computer It's an Asus, Windows 10, and my internet keeps disconnecting when I'm close to the home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rastafml, Dec 3, 2020.

1. My internet disconnects every 10 seconds

Hello,

I have this problem for like 2 years on my computer It's an Asus, Windows 10, and my internet keeps disconnecting when I'm close to the home router. With another router, it doesn't disconnect ever! I tried every solution on the internet and nothing worked.

Can anybody help me?

submitted by /u/rastafml
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rastafml, Dec 3, 2020

2. INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Dec 3, 2020
  4. My internet disconnects every 10 seconds

Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

My internet disconnects every 10 seconds

1. My internet disconnects every 10 seconds - Similar Threads - internet disconnects every

2. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnecting every few seconds: Can somone please help my internet has been disconnecting every few seconde for a couple months now and i have moved my pc and stuff its not the connection...
  3. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnecting every few seconds: Can somone please help my internet has been disconnecting every few seconde for a couple months now and i have moved my pc and stuff its not the connection...
  4. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Constant disconnecting sound every second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant disconnecting sound every second: So, I arrived home today and got onto my PC. I kept having Bluetooth problems last time I used it, which was Tuesday, but I did fix it by reinstalling the Bluetooth driver. Now, when I came home today, my computer started acting up by constantly playing the "disconnecting...
  6. Ethernet Identifying/Disconnecting Every Few Seconds

Ethernet Identifying/Disconnecting Every Few Seconds: Hello all, I've had this build for a few months now and everything has been working fine until a week or so ago my computer was no longer detecting that the Ethernet cord I had plugged in was there. Nothing physically changed from when I had last booted up so I suspect some...
  7. Internet freezes every 10 seconds

Internet freezes every 10 seconds: For the past couple of weeks since I got a new dual broadband router, I have been having some issues with my connection. When I am playing a video game on my computer around every 10 seconds I completely freeze ingame for about a second. This happens across all games I play,...
  8. Internet Disconnects Once Every Hour Then Reconnects?

Internet Disconnects Once Every Hour Then Reconnects?: Hi, Have a strange issue: The Internet disconnects once every hour then reconnects? I notice above because I have HexChat IRC running. Any ideas? I tried two different network cards with same issue. Thanks! Desktop: - Windows 10 Pro 64Bit version 1809 - Gigabyte...
  9. DNS disconnects my internet connection every time there is an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DNS disconnects my internet connection every time there is an update: Why do I have DNS problems every time there is a windows 10 update? Why does this happen and windows disconnects my internet connection every time there is an update?...
  10. My internet on my PC disconnects every 10 seconds for one second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My internet on my PC disconnects every 10 seconds for one second: I have had my PC for about a month, it was running fine until I encountered an issue with my wifi where it would run fine fore about 10 seconds, then disconnect for one. I bought a new connect and am experiencing the same issues, please help....