Windows 10: my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot"

Discus and support my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; today I use an ethernet cable for work, when I activated the "mobile hotspot" from my laptop, instantly the internet on my laptop doesn't work, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fakhri Nasution, Jun 27, 2022.

1. my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot"

today I use an ethernet cable for work, when I activated the "mobile hotspot" from my laptop, instantly the internet on my laptop doesn't work, but the internet that I share via the mobile hotspot still works on my cellphone. Please give a solution

:)

Fakhri Nasution, Jun 27, 2022

2. MOBILE HOTSPOT NOT WORKING

1. I have the internet connection.hotspot password also roght. But not working.
    2. I tried one more mobile. But not working.
    I think any other setting is there?

PARAMESHKUMAR_044, Jun 27, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot" [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 27, 2022
  4. my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot"

Mobile hotspot cannot be activated because "No internet access"

Although I have internet connection, network status shows "no internet access".

That prevents using Mobile Hotspot to share the internet connection because it says "We can't set up mobile hotspot because your PC doesn't have an Ethernet, WiFi or mobile data connection".

I do remember that I could enable Mobile Hotspot even if network status was showing "no internet access".

Besides, maybe I don't want to share internet connection but I want to use remote desktop? Who cares! Even if there is no internet connection, Mobile Hotspot should be able to share the active ethernet connection, without checking if it has an internet connection or not.

Ramazan Polat, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot"

1. my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot" - Similar Threads - internet doesn't properly

2. my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot": today I use an ethernet cable for work, when I activated the "mobile hotspot" from my laptop, instantly the internet on my laptop doesn't work, but the internet that I share via the mobile hotspot still works on my cellphone. Please give a solution...
  3. my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot": today I use an ethernet cable for work, when I activated the "mobile hotspot" from my laptop, instantly the internet on my laptop doesn't work, but the internet that I share via the mobile hotspot still works on my cellphone. Please give a solution...
  4. Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot: Whenever I start hotspot from my laptop whether while connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet the internet stops working on my device despite working on connected devices and it doesn't show it's disconnected on my deviceI have all updates installed, and tried uninstalling both Wi-Fi...
  5. Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot

Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot: Whenever I start hotspot from my laptop whether while connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet the internet stops working on my device despite working on connected devices and it doesn't show it's disconnected on my deviceI have all updates installed, and tried uninstalling both Wi-Fi...
  6. Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. my internet cuts when i turn on mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet cuts when i turn on mobile hotspot: i'm using windows 10 on my pc. My ethernet works perfectly until I turn on the mobile hotspot. When i do it, other devices can connect to the shared internet and use it, but the internet on my pc will not work afterward. What should be the problem?...
  8. my internet cuts when i turn on mobile hotspot

my internet cuts when i turn on mobile hotspot: i'm using windows 10 on my pc. My ethernet works perfectly until I turn on the mobile hotspot. When i do it, other devices can connect to the shared internet and use it, but the internet on my pc will not work afterward. What should be the problem?...
  9. Internet is not properly working when mobile hotspot is being turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is not properly working when mobile hotspot is being turned on.: This problem started happening yesterday after a new windows 11 update, i did not specifically remember the changes it made but after installing the update my computer has been acting a bit crazy.Usually i share my internet from my ethernet cable, i would always turn on the...
  10. Internet is not properly working when mobile hotspot is being turned on.

Internet is not properly working when mobile hotspot is being turned on.: This problem started happening yesterday after a new windows 11 update, i did not specifically remember the changes it made but after installing the update my computer has been acting a bit crazy.Usually i share my internet from my ethernet cable, i would always turn on the...