Windows 10: My internet drops, troubleshooting solves the problem but still happens at least 5 times a day.

Discus and support My internet drops, troubleshooting solves the problem but still happens at least 5 times a day. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As I said my internet connection drops (the yellow triangle), I'm still connected to the network but no internet. If I right click and troubleshoot It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tpanos, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Tpanos Win User

My internet drops, troubleshooting solves the problem but still happens at least 5 times a day.

As I said my internet connection drops (the yellow triangle), I'm still connected to the network but no internet.

If I right click and troubleshoot It will solve the problem (must of the times 99%) but after a while it happens again, the record is 23 times in one day and only yesterday happen 5 times.

It's only my computer that is doing this (desktop with wireless adapter) I got 2 more laptops but none have the same problem, neither the phones or my smart tv.

Tried to find someone with the same problem but nothing...

Any help?

:)

Tpanos, Apr 12, 2019

2. Time Every Day Changed my Self

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. What troubleshooting steps you have done so far? In case you already performed basic troubleshooting and still having issue with the time and date, it is much better to have a technician to
    check your CMOS battery personally if it's still functioning.

For the mean, we suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.
    We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 12, 2019
  4. bizkit Win User

My internet drops, troubleshooting solves the problem but still happens at least 5 times a day.

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

hy,
    i have question about 10147 release. does anyone else have WiFi drops? it happens like 5-10 times a day. usualy when i search for windows updates(maybe a coincidence?) or when i reboot the pc. then i troubleshooted a bit, i figured out that WLAN autoconfig service stops working. if i restart the service all starts to work again. how can i prevent those kinds of wifi drops? in the mean time, wifi button gets grayed out and the list is empty, like no wireless is in range (it figures .. since service is not running i guess). i checked the event viewer and saw that many services drops out from time to time including sound (realtek). any suggestions would be appreciated. got a clean install here.
    thanks

bizkit, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

1. My internet drops, troubleshooting solves the problem but still happens at least 5 times a day. - Similar Threads - internet drops troubleshooting

2. Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day: For a while, it was just a rare occurrence to have a BSOD but it's been a reoccurring problem recently, happening up to 4 times every day. I've done all I can with my skillset but I've begun using some technical tools above my skill level and need some help deciphering....
  3. Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day: For a while, it was just a rare occurrence to have a BSOD but it's been a reoccurring problem recently, happening up to 4 times every day. I've done all I can with my skillset but I've begun using some technical tools above my skill level and need some help deciphering....
  4. Internet Constantly lagging / dropping out mulitple times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Constantly lagging / dropping out mulitple times a day.: Using a tp-link archer t4u.Recently had issues and now the current issues is it will drop out and in event viewer constantly show the following every second for about 5 minutes at a time not an exaggerationWLAN Extensibility Module has stopped unexpectedly.Module Path:...
  5. Internet Constantly lagging / dropping out mulitple times a day.

Internet Constantly lagging / dropping out mulitple times a day.: Using a tp-link archer t4u.Recently had issues and now the current issues is it will drop out and in event viewer constantly show the following every second for about 5 minutes at a time not an exaggerationWLAN Extensibility Module has stopped unexpectedly.Module Path:...
  6. PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.: My PC Windows 11 keeps Freezing and have to press the RESET to get it back on. Or Blue Screed Shutdown. At least 5+ times a day this is doing this and now really annoying. I have took some copies from the reliability checker and hope this will help why this is happening?...
  7. PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.

PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.: My PC Windows 11 keeps Freezing and have to press the RESET to get it back on. Or Blue Screed Shutdown. At least 5+ times a day this is doing this and now really annoying. I have took some copies from the reliability checker and hope this will help why this is happening?...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day: My computer will randomly bsod at random times during the day can you help me find out what is causing this.Here are the files:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cvkyogkvhjv61s/AADZaD8rtTK3qGDz4y0yqgMfa?dl=0...
  9. My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day.: I have an HP Spectre x360 Convertible and I consistent see the BSOD multiple times a day. I have recorded all the error codes I have seen: kernal security check failure system service exception irql not less or equal bad pool header bad pool collar driver irql not less...
  10. Constantly Crashing (at least four times/day)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly Crashing (at least four times/day): Hi all, My system has been crashing consistently over the last few weeks. I'm not sure if it's a hardware issue or a software one. I've tested all my RAM sticks and received no errors. Windows updated to anniversary edition last night and since then, the PC has crashed...