Windows 10: My internet got terrible for no reason only on my pc.

Discus and support My internet got terrible for no reason only on my pc. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a custom built gaming pc ryzen 5 2600, rx570, msi b450a pro, ripjaws ddr4 8gb I normally got upwards of 700 MB download on my pc, but within the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IsaacSainz, Mar 16, 2020.

1. My internet got terrible for no reason only on my pc.

I have a custom built gaming pc ryzen 5 2600, rx570, msi b450a pro, ripjaws ddr4 8gb I normally got upwards of 700 MB download on my pc, but within the last few months my pc has only been getting 70MB. I've tried updating my internet drivers, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling them, I've plugged in my brother's xbox into the same ethernet cable and got 340 MB. I really don't know what to do.

:)

IsaacSainz, Mar 16, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 16, 2020
  3. jalea148 Win User
    terrible internet connection time

I'll keep your suggestions in reserve. See my response to TairikuOkami
    My internet got terrible for no reason only on my pc. [​IMG]

Thank you.

jalea148, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

My internet got terrible for no reason only on my pc.

internet

Hi Mark,

There are several reasons why the issue is happening. For us to provide the best resolution, we'll be needing additional information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless Internet connection?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps provided on this article that can help with the issue.
    (If you haven't try the steps on it.)

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

My internet got terrible for no reason only on my pc.

1. My internet got terrible for no reason only on my pc. - Similar Threads - internet got terrible

2. internet only slow on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet only slow on my pc: Hello, for the past year or so, my pc has had a problem where the wireless internet is very slow compared to my other devices, this only ever occurs on my pc, and I have tried several fixes to get my wireless internet back to a normal speed. is there any concrete fix to my...
  3. internet only slow on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet only slow on my pc: Hello, for the past year or so, my pc has had a problem where the wireless internet is very slow compared to my other devices, this only ever occurs on my pc, and I have tried several fixes to get my wireless internet back to a normal speed. is there any concrete fix to my...
  4. internet only slow on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. my acc got locked for reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my acc got locked for reason: i was trying to redeem Microsoft points but i acc was locked.i didn't do anything, nothing i remember.help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acc-got-locked-for-reason/5325c9ba-6c64-4b59-9c16-9fe048b8e798
  6. my acc got locked for reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my acc got locked for reason: i was trying to redeem Microsoft points but i acc was locked.i didn't do anything, nothing i remember.help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acc-got-locked-for-reason/5325c9ba-6c64-4b59-9c16-9fe048b8e798
  7. my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC

my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC: Hello, I've been having very slow and unstable internet for the past week: websites are slow to load no matter the browser, images take 10-30 seconds, voice chats on discord take 10-15 seconds to connect.I play league of legends, and after most games the client tells me the...
  8. Internet Dropping, but only my PC

Internet Dropping, but only my PC: I got my PC on christmas of 2020. Since then it has always had connection issues. The internet from it will drop completely for a couple seconds to minutes, often making me disconnect from games and calls. I use ethernet and have replaced the cable, and it still drops. It...
  9. Wifi is terrible on my pc, but only on my pc.

Wifi is terrible on my pc, but only on my pc.: My wifi is terrible on my pc. It disconnects randomly and the signal strength is always low. On my xbox I get around 50 mbps, but on my pc I rarely get above 1 mbps....
  10. My Wifi is terrible ONLY on my pc

My Wifi is terrible ONLY on my pc: About 7-8 weeks ago I finally built my first PC. I was very excited. I bought lots of great parts, and for the first two weeks it was amazing. One night I started up my PC and went on discord. My connection was terrible but I thought nothing of it. I then attempted to play a...