Windows 10: My internet got worse after resetting my computer

Discus and support My internet got worse after resetting my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet got worse after resetting my computer. My windows laptop is the only device were if it isn't next to the router i only get 1 bar Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by blazeycoolness7, May 15, 2020.

1. My internet got worse after resetting my computer

My internet got worse after resetting my computer. My windows laptop is the only device were if it isn't next to the router i only get 1 bar

Any solutions?

My internet got worse after resetting my computer ed8be125-9130-44cf-bfa1-e04b2ffe5b66?upload=true.png

:)

blazeycoolness7, May 15, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

I have to constantly reset connection,Internet disconnects frequently,attaching Wlan Report

Hi
    Ashita,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your internet connection keeps on disrupting. It is possible that your
    drivers are outdated, TCP/IP
    needs to be reset/reconfigure, or the issue is within your internet connection itself. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting and let us know if you notice any changes:

Method 1: Network and Internet Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connections

Method 2: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your
    WiFi connection.

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

We'll be waiting for your updates regarding the issue.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 15, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 15, 2020
  4. My internet got worse after resetting my computer

Software via the Internet: Microsoft in ‘Cloud’ Computing

well ... how i see it its one step closer to having a computer with no software on it. when you boot it up, it loads ur OS from the internet ...

pirates look out, argh!

[I.R.A]_FBi, May 15, 2020
Thema:

My internet got worse after resetting my computer

1. My internet got worse after resetting my computer - Similar Threads - internet got worse

2. my computer got unpluged after i factory reset it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer got unpluged after i factory reset it.: when i start my pc up it will take a second to load before somtimes showing the welcome screen you get when booting up a pc for the first time then go to a blue screen with text i cant read due to it going away in that same split second that it appears in. i think it might be...
  3. my computer got unpluged after i factory reset it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer got unpluged after i factory reset it.: when i start my pc up it will take a second to load before somtimes showing the welcome screen you get when booting up a pc for the first time then go to a blue screen with text i cant read due to it going away in that same split second that it appears in. i think it might be...
  4. my computer got unpluged after i factory reset it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No internet after resetting my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet after resetting my computer: I recently reset my windows software, and now I have no ability to download my programs. I can "connect" to the internet, but can't reach any websites. I can ping just about any IP address, but there seems t be a deep problem in accessing DNS. I have gone through all the...
  6. No internet after resetting my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet after resetting my computer: I recently reset my windows software, and now I have no ability to download my programs. I can "connect" to the internet, but can't reach any websites. I can ping just about any IP address, but there seems t be a deep problem in accessing DNS. I have gone through all the...
  7. No internet after resetting my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My issue got worse!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My issue got worse!: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljmz23/issues_when_starting_up_from_hibernating/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share So I made that post and thought it was fixed because for few days it acted normal when I wake it from hibernation. This time it stayed black...
  9. computer got worse after a driver update

computer got worse after a driver update: its now really slow and stuff, how would i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-got-worse-after-a-driver-update/383c11b6-083f-4294-88bf-da5410a93daa
  10. My computer got reset

My computer got reset: I was just playing a game and when i was done i closed the game like normal. But the game never fully closed and it was stuck on a black screen that wouldnt go away, that made it impossible for me to open task manager and force quit it. I decided to restart my computer to fix...