Windows 10: My internet has been running extremely slow

Discus and support My internet has been running extremely slow in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet is running extremely slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaDeQU, Sep 23, 2018.

1. LindaDeQU Win User

My internet has been running extremely slow

My internet is running extremely slow

:)

LindaDeQU, Sep 23, 2018
  2. ClairePWN Win User

PC is running extremely slow

Thanks to Karthicka R I am reconnected to internet.....NOW, PC is running extremely slow. I can't seem to fix it.

what am I missing?

ClairePWN, Sep 23, 2018
  3. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 23, 2018
  4. My internet has been running extremely slow

Windows store downloads extremely slow

So after receiving the 0x803F7003 error yesterday some (and only some) of my apps have started downloading however it is downloading extremely slow and not finished anything. Internet connection is fine and I have tried the 'wsreset.exe' solution but it
    is practically standing still. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

JohnMcquire, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

My internet has been running extremely slow

1. My internet has been running extremely slow - Similar Threads - internet has been

2. My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.: My toshiba satellite laptop has been working completely fine yesterday and noe its so SLOE LIKE LITERALLY. My disk were not full. I have Intel Core cpu. And 12 gb ram. Theres no software that is enabled for start up. I TRIED one thing. Its thst I went ti safe mode on my...
  3. My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.: My toshiba satellite laptop has been working completely fine yesterday and noe its so SLOE LIKE LITERALLY. My disk were not full. I have Intel Core cpu. And 12 gb ram. Theres no software that is enabled for start up. I TRIED one thing. Its thst I went ti safe mode on my...
  4. My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop died, and since rebooting it, it has been running extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop died, and since rebooting it, it has been running extremely slow.: It is a 2020 HP Omen 15, with a Ryzen 7 4000 Series and a NVIDIA GTX. Not sure what caused this issue as it was running fine earlier. [UserBenchmarks: Game 5%, Desk 20%, Work 5%](https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/40789759) ||Model|Bench :----|:----|:----|...
  6. Extremely slow internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extremely slow internet: Have an issue I'm only getting 90Mbps on a 1G net service on my PC's regardless of connection type,EVEN in safe mode! While my cell phone can pull 900+Mbps PC #1 -Latest Win10Pro updates -Asus ROG Rampage Extreme Encore Motherboard -i9-9820X -32 GB Ram PC#2 -Latest...
  7. Internet Extremely Slow?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Extremely Slow?: So my internet the last few weeks has been a bit slow. When im downloading updates to certain programs etc... they take forever which rarely if ever happen. It wasn't until earlier I decided to do a speed test on speedtest.net and low and behold... my download mbps is 1.23....
  8. Extremely slow internet speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extremely slow internet speed: When i open Task Manager it clearly says that Steam is using 50% network at 45mbps. But when i open steam the game is only downloading at 5mbps. Help please submitted by /u/Chuck-E_Cheeks [link] [comments]...
  9. Everything running extremely slow & can't access internet

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Everything running extremely slow & can't access internet: This morning my Windows 10 machine, which is connected to the internet by ethernet, gave the following problems: 1. No internet access today. Rebooting modem didn't help. Also, every other device in the house which is connected by WiFi still works...it's only the Windows 10...
  10. Internet Explorer is extremely slow

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer is extremely slow: I'm using Windows 10 latest updates and internet exp. version 11. (exact vestons see screen shots) About 6-8 weeks, internet explorer has become so slow, and hangs up, so often I literally can not use it. simple tasks such as hitting Google, IE will just hang taking 45-50...