Windows 10: my internet is coming but my app's are not consumin it plz help me with it

Discus and support my internet is coming but my app's are not consumin it plz help me with it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Subject: Urgent: Microsoft Teams Connectivity IssueDear Microsoft Teams Support,I'm experiencing connectivity issues despite a stable 30 Mbps internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yogank, Feb 18, 2024.

1. yogank Win User

my internet is coming but my app's are not consumin it plz help me with it

Subject: Urgent: Microsoft Teams Connectivity IssueDear Microsoft Teams Support,I'm experiencing connectivity issues despite a stable 30 Mbps internet connection. some apps like roblox are not utilizing the bandwidth effectively, leading to slow performance in calls and messages. Other applications work fine. Need urgent assistance to resolve this matter.Details:Internet: 30 Mbps stableMicrosoft Teams version: LatestOS: Windows 11Request your prompt investigation and guidance to resolve the issue.Thank you,yogankemail:- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

yogank, Feb 18, 2024
  2. tomdsr Win User

HELP! I Have No Internet.. PLZ HELP ME

Well, looking at the manual for your motherboard, if it is MSI H110M gaming, your port on the motherboard does not appear damaged. I put a red box around the colors you said are on it.
    my internet is coming but my app's are not consumin it plz help me with it 357161d1642159785t-help-i-have-no-internet-plz-help-me-1.png
    Please provide the output of ipconfig /all. To do this, press the windows key + r (shortcut to run) type "cmd" in it and click ok or press enter.
    my internet is coming but my app's are not consumin it plz help me with it 357164d1642160173t-help-i-have-no-internet-plz-help-me-2.png
    In the cmd window, type "ipconfig /all" without the quotes, and press enter.
    my internet is coming but my app's are not consumin it plz help me with it 357163d1642160173t-help-i-have-no-internet-plz-help-me-3.png
    Please post a screenshot or copy/paste the entire contents.
    my internet is coming but my app's are not consumin it plz help me with it 357162d1642160173t-help-i-have-no-internet-plz-help-me-4.png

tomdsr, Feb 18, 2024
  3. Wheel of Fortune app not connecting to internet anymore -- please help!

Hi Grizzy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support

If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if it helps.

• Type "Run" on the search bar and hit enter.

• Now type: "WSReset.exe" and hit enter to reset the Windows apps store.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 18, 2024
  4. Haz197 Win User

GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile my internet is coming but my app's are not consumin it plz help me with it :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown my internet is coming but my app's are not consumin it plz help me with it :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

Haz197, Feb 18, 2024
Thema:

1. my internet is coming but my app's are not consumin it plz help me with it - Similar Threads - internet coming app's

2. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  3. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  4. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my internet is coming but my app's are not consumin it plz help me with it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet is coming but my app's are not consumin it plz help me with it: Subject: Urgent: Microsoft Teams Connectivity IssueDear Microsoft Teams Support,I'm experiencing connectivity issues despite a stable 30 Mbps internet connection. some apps like roblox are not utilizing the bandwidth effectively, leading to slow performance in calls and...
  6. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  7. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  8. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me plz: i had been messing with my background and randomly my taskbar picture things got like big and wide as you can see in the picture submitted by /u/GrapeMan8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imxznr/help_me_plz/
  9. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me plz: why are my drivers and adapter's all different from this brand new hp stream book..i have never downloaded anything yet there is a list of driver and adapter and device's..also there was only 1 user listed not even 'guest', as I deleted it..now apparently there are numerous...
  10. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...