Windows 10: my internet is going slow alot

Discus and support my internet is going slow alot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my router is fine as I have restarted it, there is no problems with that but recently when I go on google chrome or Microsoft edge, It just seems to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by James Brittle, Nov 30, 2018.

1. my internet is going slow alot

my router is fine as I have restarted it, there is no problems with that but recently when I go on google chrome or Microsoft edge, It just seems to go slow, I did a troubleshoot on the connection and it said it didn't identify any issues, so what is the problem?

:)

James Brittle, Nov 30, 2018

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 30, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 30, 2018
  4. my internet is going slow alot

since i got windows 10 version 1607, the internet connection is going slow

Hi,

I suggest you to run a Network troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.

• Click on “View All” which is on top left pane.

• Select “Network Adapter” and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    I would also suggest you to check if the date and time are correct on your computer. See below for help:

• Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.

• Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.
    If the issue still persists, try disabling the proxy connection if you have any and check. Here is the steps:

• Click the Gear box at the top right corner in internet explorer.

• Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options

• Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.

• Uncheck Use a proxy server for your
      LAN
    Check if it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

my internet is going slow alot

1. my internet is going slow alot - Similar Threads - internet going slow

2. Internet slow to reconnect after going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet slow to reconnect after going to sleep: Work issued Dell laptop connected to internet via ethernet dock. Never had an issue with reconnecting until recently when I leave it for a while, it takes forever to reconnect to the internet. May be related to latest Windows updates which are administered by my employer, but...
  3. Internet slow to reconnect after going to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet slow to reconnect after going to sleep: Work issued Dell laptop connected to internet via ethernet dock. Never had an issue with reconnecting until recently when I leave it for a while, it takes forever to reconnect to the internet. May be related to latest Windows updates which are administered by my employer, but...
  4. Internet slow to reconnect after going to sleep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Slow internet to no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet to no internet.: So my laptop had started having slow internet compared to my other devices. So as usual, I go to Google to find help and I go to this thread on microsoft community:...
  6. My internet speed slows until I go in airplane mode

My internet speed slows until I go in airplane mode: OS: Windows 10 Professional (version 20H2) ; OS Version : 19042.928 ; Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 Network card driver : Killer(R) Wireless-AC 1550 Wireless Network Adapter (9260NGW) 160MHz Driver version : 22.30.0.11 Hi, I have an issue since a very long...
  7. My internet is slow

My internet is slow: i just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 pro,and my internet went from 100+mb/s to 2mb/s.I did speedtests and its good like 100mb/s+but my pc is only getting 2mb/si tried the wifi speedtest on my phone and the result was the same 100mb/s. And i checked and did a lot of...
  8. OVERHEATING ALOT SLOWS DOWN GAMES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OVERHEATING ALOT SLOWS DOWN GAMES: HI i bought this laptop back in 2012 windows 8 i used it alot for the first 3 years then i stopped for the next 4 years didnt even touch it march of this year i opened it it had alot of problems fixed almost each of them one is remaining i don tknow what do it overheats alot...
  9. "System" using alot of internet data

"System" using alot of internet data: "System" is using more than 5gb of internet data every day. Last month it used more than 250gb I get than Windows 10 is data demanding but still theres gotta be a solution to my problem Thanks for your help Thomas...
  10. my internet is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my internet is slow: my internet is so slow i get 120 ping even tho i have ethernet and wifi connected the router is in my room i pay alot for my internet on other devices is super fast but on my opc its slow help me...