Windows 10: My Internet is gone for seconds, and then it is back.

Discus and support My Internet is gone for seconds, and then it is back. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! Since some weeks, my Internet randomly disconnects for seconds, showing on the bottom right its still there, but nothing loads and I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vaayneio, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Vaayneio Win User

My Internet is gone for seconds, and then it is back.

Hello!

Since some weeks, my Internet randomly disconnects for seconds, showing on the bottom right its still there, but nothing loads and I keep disconnecting from games etc.

Idk on which Windows Update I'm on, but I cant find a newer update.

I use a Wlan Adapter, and turned off the Power thingy, so it cant get shut off but that didn't change anything.

:)

Vaayneio, Sep 5, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Internet Access Suddenly Gone

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

• Do you use Wired or Wireless connection?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Network Troubleshooter and check, if this helps.

• In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’, and then click ‘Troubleshooting’.
    • Under ‘Network and Internet’, click ‘Internet Connections
    • Follow the on screen instructions.
    Step 2: Update Network Adapter.

• Right click on Start button, type Device Manager and Enter.
    • Now click on your Network Adapter.
    • Right click and click on Properties, and go to Driver tab and click on
      Update driver.
    Also, refer: Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...2&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Note: Applies to windows 10 as well.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 5, 2020
  4. redeye Win User

What happens in an internet second.

What about netflix?... With 33% of the peak internet volume, why is it not listed?.

Netflix is at least equal to youtube.

redeye, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

1. My Internet is gone for seconds, and then it is back. - Similar Threads - Internet gone seconds

2. My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.: On my laptop window 11 the internet and Bluetooth icon is completely gone. I've restarted and factory restarted my laptop. I have no clue what to do. When I went to device manager the Realtek Bluetooth adapter has a little orange triangle. Please help me out....
  3. My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.: On my laptop window 11 the internet and Bluetooth icon is completely gone. I've restarted and factory restarted my laptop. I have no clue what to do. When I went to device manager the Realtek Bluetooth adapter has a little orange triangle. Please help me out....
  4. How can I get my wifi/internet back? The button is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my wifi/internet back? The button is gone: So, earlier this morning, I using my laptop for a quick moment and saw that after a while I don't even know what I did that caused it to happen, my youtube started to have trouble reloading. Then, I looked and saw that my internet was gone. My bluetooth and wifi...
  5. How can I get my wifi/internet back? The button is gone

How can I get my wifi/internet back? The button is gone: So, earlier this morning, I using my laptop for a quick moment and saw that after a while I don't even know what I did that caused it to happen, my youtube started to have trouble reloading. Then, I looked and saw that my internet was gone. My bluetooth and wifi...
  6. My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internet connection is suddenly gone.: Hello,I came across an issue with my internet connection on my PC which I do not understand.My PC is connected with an ethernet cable to a Fritz!Box repeater. Then all of a sudden the connection to the internet is gone but the router is still connected. The weird thing is...
  7. My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

My Internet connection is suddenly gone.: Hello,I came across an issue with my internet connection on my PC which I do not understand.My PC is connected with an ethernet cable to a Fritz!Box repeater. Then all of a sudden the connection to the internet is gone but the router is still connected. The weird thing is...
  8. My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. My computer has gone back to the beginning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer has gone back to the beginning: [ATTACH] All my folders are still there but my taskbar apps, app icons, downloaded apps and I would assume more have just vanished. Now the date on my PC is 1/3/2021. There are only a few apps that still remain, steam is gone but the folders are still there....
  10. Windows Internet Cuts off for a split second and comes back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Internet Cuts off for a split second and comes back: hello, I,ve recently changed my motherboard and because the old windows couldn't recognize my new Mobo and devices so i had to Re-Install windows and now I'm facing a problem where the download speed of a file whether i download it in browser, steam, or any other starts at 0...