Windows 10: my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices.

Discus and support my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer has been reaching 2mbps download speeds but when I test my phone speeds I get 35mbps most of the time. My internet is fine on everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KenPham1, Apr 15, 2021.

1. KenPham1 Win User

my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices.

My computer has been reaching 2mbps download speeds but when I test my phone speeds I get 35mbps most of the time. My internet is fine on everything else but not on my computer.

:)

KenPham1, Apr 15, 2021
  2. CATSZW Win User

internet is incredibly slow or loose connection

After I downloaded Windows 10 pro, downloading anything from the internet is incredibly slow or I loose connection completely. Please advise.
    Thanks,

CATSZW, Apr 15, 2021
  3. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 15, 2021
  4. my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices.

INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop

Hello,

I have got an issue with internet connection. The problem is, that my download speed is around just 0,2 mbps, which is incredibly slow. My other devices are connected perfectly.

I have already tried to update wifi driver, and it has got even worse. I have none of AMD components, so its not the AMD Quick Stream problem that many people had.

Please help me, I am really desperate.

Thanks...

TeddyMuller, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices.

1. my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices. - Similar Threads - internet incredible slow

2. Slow internet on computer but not on any other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet on computer but not on any other devices: Im having an issue where my pc is getting <1mbps speeds but everything else is getting the normal speeds. I've wiped my computer fully and tried...
  3. Slow internet on computer but not on any other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet on computer but not on any other devices: Im having an issue where my pc is getting <1mbps speeds but everything else is getting the normal speeds. I've wiped my computer fully and tried...
  4. Why is my download speed on my pc so slow compared to other devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my download speed on my pc so slow compared to other devices?: My download speed on my pc is 10-30 Mbps compared to my console and phone which are both 150-200 Mbps when tested. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-download-speed-on-my-pc-so-slow-compared/b3314d24-a8ca-4137-90e9-0dbb640ba642
  5. Why is my download speed on my pc so slow compared to other devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my download speed on my pc so slow compared to other devices?: My download speed on my pc is 10-30 Mbps compared to my console and phone which are both 150-200 Mbps when tested. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-download-speed-on-my-pc-so-slow-compared/b3314d24-a8ca-4137-90e9-0dbb640ba642
  6. Discord and other websites incredibly slow on ethernet.

Discord and other websites incredibly slow on ethernet.: As the title say, i been having this problem for more than a year by now, but to this day i've yet found any solution to it, and i checked with the discord support so many times till they outright said they dont know what my issue is. The problem simply being that while im...
  7. Wifi extremely slow on laptop as compared to all other devices at home including other...

Wifi extremely slow on laptop as compared to all other devices at home including other...: Hi All, I have an issue where the internet and specifically the ping & download rates on my ASUS Vivobook X407UA with Windows 10 version 1909 have been extremely slow when I connect to my home Wi-Fi. Any other device connected to the same WiFi router is absolutely fine and...
  8. Wifi very slow on laptop compared to other devices

Wifi very slow on laptop compared to other devices: My Wifi download speed goes upto 50 mbps on other devices(android mobile and desktop) but it's only around 3 mbps on my laptop. I'm working right next to the router, drivers are all updated. Anyone know what might be the reason? Thanks...
  9. INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop

INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop: Hello, I have got an issue with internet connection. The problem is, that my download speed is around just 0,2 mbps, which is incredibly slow. My other devices are connected perfectly. I have already tried to update wifi driver, and it has got even worse. I have none of...
  10. internet is incredibly slow or loose connection

internet is incredibly slow or loose connection: After I downloaded Windows 10 pro, downloading anything from the internet is incredibly slow or I loose connection completely. Please advise. Thanks, 16565