Windows 10: My internet is like limited, it doesnt go up of 1 mb/s and i have 50 mbps and i am supossed...

Discus and support My internet is like limited, it doesnt go up of 1 mb/s and i have 50 mbps and i am supossed... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Any ideas? i desactivated Firewall and Windows defender and i doesnt have any more anti virus, i tried to update all my drivers and nothing Works. im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MayitoVacaaaa, Mar 23, 2020.

1. My internet is like limited, it doesnt go up of 1 mb/s and i have 50 mbps and i am supossed...

Any ideas?

i desactivated Firewall and Windows defender and i doesnt have any more anti virus, i tried to update all my drivers and nothing Works. im getting stressed

:)

MayitoVacaaaa, Mar 23, 2020
  2. NCP07 Win User

Deceased internet spdeed after installing Windows 10

After installing windows 10, my internet speed now limited to 10 MB. I used to get atlest 25 MB on my comcast 50 MB plan. My adaptor is 10/100 MBPS. Does this happen to anybody else?

NCP07, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Unable to do more than 50 Mbps on an LTE Cat.4 150 Mbps Lumia 640

Hello,

For a week that I accumulated all possible tests, and there is a problem :

Even in places where with the same operator, I can reach and exceed 100 Mbps with an Android phone, my Lumia 640 (Microsoft Edge, Speedtest.net and Internet Sharing
    , as well as the 3 added) do not allow me to exceed 50 Mbps.

My absolute record is 46 Mbps at the same place where an equivalent model under Android makes more than 100 Mbps (LTE Cat.4 150 Mbps max too)

Is anybody able to do some tests with this phone ? Am I the only one to encounter this problem ?

Thank you in advance

OctocrobePigloo, Mar 23, 2020
  4. zedqed Win User

My internet is like limited, it doesnt go up of 1 mb/s and i have 50 mbps and i am supossed...

Quick access 50 count limit

There seems to be a limit of 50 folders that can be displayed in Quick access. If you pin more than 50 they do not display, but on unpinning a different folder the 51'st shows up as the last one (50th) on the list.

How can more than 50 folders be displayed?

zedqed, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

My internet is like limited, it doesnt go up of 1 mb/s and i have 50 mbps and i am supossed...

1. My internet is like limited, it doesnt go up of 1 mb/s and i have 50 mbps and i am supossed... - Similar Threads - internet limited doesnt

2. My internet is like limited, it doesnt go up of 1 mb/s and i have 80 mbps and i am supossed...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet is like limited, it doesnt go up of 1 mb/s and i have 80 mbps and i am supossed...: can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-like-limited-it-doesnt-go-up-of-1/1fd4a094-2e29-4933-a4bc-5718ae327a0e
  3. My internet is like limited, it doesnt go up of 1 mb/s and i have 80 mbps and i am supossed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet is like limited, it doesnt go up of 1 mb/s and i have 80 mbps and i am supossed...: can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-like-limited-it-doesnt-go-up-of-1/1fd4a094-2e29-4933-a4bc-5718ae327a0e
  4. My internet is like limited, it doesnt go up of 1 mb/s and i have 80 mbps and i am supossed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 is limiting my internet speed to 100 mbps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is limiting my internet speed to 100 mbps: Recently i installed Windows 10 on my computer and i noticed that my internet speed is limited to 100 mbps i get 200/50 from my ISP. Its not the problem in cables, router etc, because i have more computers in my house and everywhere speed is fine, i even was carrying this one...
  6. Windows 10 is limiting my internet speed to 100 mbps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is limiting my internet speed to 100 mbps: Recently i installed Windows 10 on my computer and i noticed that my internet speed is limited to 100 mbps i get 200/50 from my ISP. Its not the problem in cables, router etc, because i have more computers in my house and everywhere speed is fine, i even was carrying this one...
  7. Windows 10 is limiting my internet speed to 100 mbps

8. internet speed limited to 45 mbps

internet speed limited to 45 mbps: i use windows 10 and its network is slow but in the win7 it is very fast and gets up to 140mbps speed internet but in win10 it is limited to 45mbps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-speed-limited-to-45-mbps/122b376c-3434-4726-8b09-ece5f25e4bbc
  9. Exceeding my internet provider's daily MB limit

Exceeding my internet provider's daily MB limit: I live in a country that limits my daily internet connection to 800MB per day. I had no problem staying under that limit when using my Samsung laptop with Windows 7. Last week I purchased a Dell Inspiron 15-3573 with Windows 10 and now everyday I am exceeding the WiFi limits....
  10. Internet has been x6 slower for the past 6 months. I am tired of 2.9 mb/s and want 18 mb/s...

Internet has been x6 slower for the past 6 months. I am tired of 2.9 mb/s and want 18 mb/s...: Backstory: So for about 2 months 3 windows computer download speed has dropped significantly. One dropped from about 18 MB/s download to about 4 MB/s on my desktop. And another went from 30 MB/s to about 6 MB/s on my laptop. I completely reset my laptop completely and still...