Windows 10: My internet is showing up on all devices but 1

Discus and support My internet is showing up on all devices but 1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello i have had a lot of internet difficulties with my device. i have just bought an internet extender and it shows up on all devices exept my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wolfy_929, May 6, 2020.

1. Wolfy_929 Win User

My internet is showing up on all devices but 1

Hello i have had a lot of internet difficulties with my device. i have just bought an internet extender and it shows up on all devices exept my desktop and I mainly bought the range extender for the desktop and ethernet cables are not an option because my range extender can not go as far as right next to my computer I am sitting next to my desktop writing this so the range is not the problem. I could not find any advice online to help me resolve the issue. Please help as i cant use my computer without internet.

:)

Wolfy_929, May 6, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, May 6, 2020
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 6, 2020
  4. Gramps Win User

Internet connection dropping

I had already tried this and it did not work. I did find an updated driver for my adapter (Realtek) and so far no more problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gramps, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. My internet is showing up on all devices but 1 - Similar Threads - internet showing devices

2. 3 Drives show up in Device Manager but only 1 Drive is showing up in Storage and This PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 Drives show up in Device Manager but only 1 Drive is showing up in Storage and This PC: Hey all,I've run into a problem that I just can't seem to figure out the solution to. I just finished building my first PC and have three disk drives, 2 SSDs, and 1 HDD. They are all identified in the BIOS.The first Samsung SSD 980 Pro 2TB is perfectly visible and appears in...
  3. Device showing there is no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device showing there is no internet: Hi, I have another peoblem and it shows that my deffice is offline/ has no network, here is a screenshot:Its very annoying because apps like spotify are set to offline mode because it has ''no internet access'' but every other app works fine....
  4. Device showing there is no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device showing there is no internet: Hi, I have another peoblem and it shows that my deffice is offline/ has no network, here is a screenshot:Its very annoying because apps like spotify are set to offline mode because it has ''no internet access'' but every other app works fine....
  5. Device showing there is no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC not showing up in my devices

PC not showing up in my devices: I signed out of my MS account on my two separate Windows 10 PCs and instead set up the login with a local account; but I am still logged into MS office and MS OneDrive on both PCs. However, when I open my internet browser and login to my MS account, only one of my PCs is...
  7. Internet not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet not showing up: My internet is not showing up under the wifi tab on the taskbar. It only says airplane mode. I’ve had this problem before and I just reset my computer and it worked, but not this time. I’ve followed every solution I can find online and nothing is working. submitted by...
  8. All USB devices showing up as drives

All USB devices showing up as drives: All of my USB devices (keyboard, mouse, webcam, printer, Bluetooth dongle) show up as drives ("no media") in Disk Management, and as disk drives in Device Manager. It's not a fatal problem, but it's annoying. Is there a way to correct this? Windows 10, Version 2004 (OS...
  9. All USB devices show up as drives

All USB devices show up as drives: All of my USB devices keyboard, mouse, webcam, printer, Bluetooth dongle show up as drives "no media" in Disk Management, and as disk drives in Device Manager. It's not a fatal problem, but it's annoying. Is there a way to correct this?...
  10. Windows account messed up, 1 device showing up as 2.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows account messed up, 1 device showing up as 2.: One of those has windows home the other shows windows 10 Pro. This was due to scratch wipe install. Don't listen to the store we will always have record of purchases. I hope so....