Windows 10: My internet is turning off

Discus and support My internet is turning off in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay so, I have a windows 10 and its fine its just that whenever I connect to the internet it works for a while before it says lost connection and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BryantAguilar1, Feb 8, 2019.

1. My internet is turning off

Okay so, I have a windows 10 and its fine its just that whenever I connect to the internet it works for a while before it says lost connection and I have to disconnect and reconnect all over again (The internet it always on though) as im writing this the internet has gone off twice and I had to reconnect to finish

:)

BryantAguilar1, Feb 8, 2019

2. WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Gramps Win User

My internet is turning off

Internet connection dropping

I had already tried this and it did not work. I did find an updated driver for my adapter (Realtek) and so far no more problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gramps, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

My internet is turning off

1. My internet is turning off - Similar Threads - internet turning off

2. Turn S mode off Without internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn S mode off Without internet: There is completely obvious. There is some stupid child working in Microsoft not really graduated people. There is no way to turn off S mode?So my Wlan driver is not installed and I cannot install it because I cannot turn off S mode. So I cannot access to internet. Brilliant...
  3. Internet turning on and off every few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet turning on and off every few minutes: Hi.I have this annoying problem that's been going on for the past 2 weeks. The internet on my laptop keeps turning on and off every few minutes, it's weird because the internet works perfectly fine on my other devices that are connected with the same router. What should I do...
  4. Internet turning on and off every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet turning on and off every few minutes: Hi.I have this annoying problem that's been going on for the past 2 weeks. The internet on my laptop keeps turning on and off every few minutes, it's weird because the internet works perfectly fine on my other devices that are connected with the same router. What should I do...
  5. Turning off start menu internet search

in Windows 10 Support
    Turning off start menu internet search: I finally got around to backing up my original dell image, and installing a clean Windows Pro image from Microsoft instead (been meaning to do it for a while). Dell didn't even originally give me the correct language version of Windows for my laptop, a minor annoyance but it...
  6. Wifi Extender Turns off my computers Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Extender Turns off my computers Internet: Hi, my computers model no. Is: 1C1WDV1 if you want to look it up on dell.com my computers Internet connection works properly at home but not at school because my wifi is not up to date with the schools wifi requirements. So I bought a wifi extender from net gear AC600 and it...
  7. Every update turns off my internet connection?

Every update turns off my internet connection?: (Windows 10 Home x64, v2004) Every time a Windows update occurs, my Internet connection is lost. I have to restart a second time to bring it back. This only happens on one machine ("First PC" in System Specs). Is there a way to fix this, or is it something I have to live...
  8. Device keeps turning off internet access

Device keeps turning off internet access: Hey, I'd really appreciate some help with this issue. I'm not sure whether it's my CPU or memory being too high, but at a certain point, my device will completely block off my internet access. By that I mean, I cannot connect to any source of internet until I restart it....
  9. why does it keep turning my internet off?

why does it keep turning my internet off?: when I start my laptop after like 1hour it randomly turns off my internet and when I try to reconnect to it it doesn't let me so I have to restart my laptop every time. why does it do that?...
  10. Msconfig Internet access turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Msconfig Internet access turned off: Is there anyway I could access mscong without having admin rights. I haven't used my admin password in 3 years and have forgotten it because I would just use my pin. Turns out you can't use your pin without being connected to the internet....