Windows 10: My internet name is not coming

Discus and support My internet name is not coming in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet name is not coming on my pc for a couple of days so i tried troubleshooting network and everything but nothing work so i network reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Somang-Kim, May 12, 2020.

1. My internet name is not coming

My internet name is not coming on my pc for a couple of days so i tried troubleshooting network and everything but nothing work so i network reset after that still my wifi name did not come and now airplane mode and other mode are not coming, someone please help !!!!

:)

Somang-Kim, May 12, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Internet explorer comes on for 3 seconds then disappears

Hi Dar,

There are a lot of possibilities why this issue occurred. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occur?

• Were there any error messages?

• Is it also happening on other
      applications?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Explorer Performance
    Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      at the
      top left corner
      of the
      window screen.

• Clink on
      Internet Explorer Performance
      to run the
      troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, kindly post a
    screenshot
    of the
    Troubleshooting diagnosis. So that, we can investigate this matter further.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 12, 2020
  3. No internet coming out of sleep after coming out of sleep

Hi Jessica,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in network settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn off and turn on Wi-Fi network. Then try to remove and reconnect the saved wireless network.

Step 1: I suggest you to turn off and then turn on Wi-Fi. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then select Settings.

3. Click on Network and Internet.

4. After that click on Wi-Fi.

5. Try to turn off and then turn on the Wi-Fi.

Step 2: I recommend you to remove the save Wi-Fi network from the Wi-Fi list and then try to reconnect the network with option Connect Automatically.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then select Settings.

3. Click on Network and Internet.

4. After that click on Wi-Fi.

5. Then click on the saved Wi-Fi network and click on Remove.

6. After that try to reconnect the wireless network.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with reconnecting to the wireless network on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 12, 2020
  4. My internet name is not coming

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 12, 2020
Thema:

My internet name is not coming

1. My internet name is not coming - Similar Threads - internet name coming

2. Windows will not come next to the internet to verify my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not come next to the internet to verify my password.: Windows 10 has to enter into safe mode. For some reason my printer software won't uninstall as it said it was connected to other software and have to close those softwares and then I would uninstall. So I couldnt find the issue after checking file types task manager and ms...
  3. Windows will not come next to the internet to verify my password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not come next to the internet to verify my password.: Windows 10 has to enter into safe mode. For some reason my printer software won't uninstall as it said it was connected to other software and have to close those softwares and then I would uninstall. So I couldnt find the issue after checking file types task manager and ms...
  4. Windows will not come next to the internet to verify my password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?: Split from this thread. I am having the same problem but intermittently. My answer to the questions posed are:1. Mail in Windows 8.1 I appreciate this is no longer supported by Microsoft.2. My e-mail is @outlook.com3. The error appears in Settings/Accounts/Outlook and says...
  6. My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?

My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?: Split from this thread. I am having the same problem but intermittently. My answer to the questions posed are:1. Mail in Windows 8.1 I appreciate this is no longer supported by Microsoft.2. My e-mail is @outlook.com3. The error appears in Settings/Accounts/Outlook and says...
  7. My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?: E-mail not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-working-but-no-e-mails-coming/461de314-3f66-4016-a97e-eb28016b1b36
  8. My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?

My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?: E-mail not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-working-but-no-e-mails-coming/461de314-3f66-4016-a97e-eb28016b1b36
  9. Changing the name my email comes addressed to

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Changing the name my email comes addressed to: Hi everyone, How do I change the name that is used to address me in my emails from Microsoft 360? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-name-my-email-comes-addressed-to/edd277e3-eb20-4a6e-8dc4-85d505715507"
  10. Wrong name comes up on my lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong name comes up on my lock screen: Hi, so on my lock screen my name comes up as adam Russell instead of Adam Russell, It sounds silly but it's really starting to annoy me. I'm not very good with computers so in the easiest way step by step how can I change this to have my name displayed correctly upon log in....