Windows 10: My internet randomly reconnects and my ISP says its window's fault

Discus and support My internet randomly reconnects and my ISP says its window's fault in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have windows 10 (just updated to 1809, because I was having the same issue with the 1803 version). and whenever I'm playing or watching streams my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TomasCorreia., Jan 5, 2019.

1. My internet randomly reconnects and my ISP says its window's fault

I have windows 10 (just updated to 1809, because I was having the same issue with the 1803 version). and whenever I'm playing or watching streams my internet randomly disconnects for about 2 seconds and comes back. I've already tried to reinstall the drivers, disable the "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power, change the speed/duplex settings...

I don't know what else I can do.

I'm using an ethernet-connection by the way.

:)

TomasCorreia., Jan 5, 2019

2. internet keeps dropping, says DNS error

Ok my internet line keeps dropping randomly every time I play a game, surf the web, etc. I do not know whats going on ISP changed the modem says it could be my router. I have never touched my router after doing the tomato firmware change, this is getting frustrating, any suggestions?

Things I have tried:
    Restarting modem and router
    Changing Modem
    Restarting modem from ISP(called them)

-1nf1n1ty-, Jan 5, 2019
  3. ( Windows 10 ) Internet randomly disconnects

As the title says, my Internet connection randomly disconnects. This ocurred only after I upgraded to Windows 10.

It's not the Wi-Fi, the Internet cable is directly plugged in my laptop. Also it is not the ISP either.

Marian Barba, Jan 5, 2019
  4. My internet randomly reconnects and my ISP says its window's fault

little cat, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

My internet randomly reconnects and my ISP says its window's fault

1. My internet randomly reconnects and my ISP says its window's fault - Similar Threads - internet randomly reconnects

2. why does my ethernet say "no internet" but its plugged in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my ethernet say "no internet" but its plugged in?: I'm currently on windows 11 and I plugged my ethernet cable into my router which extends the WIFI range, its says that the speed is there 100Mbps but it says no internet. I have tried every single fix i can think of so if someone can help it would be greatly appreciated :...
  3. why does my ethernet say "no internet" but its plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my ethernet say "no internet" but its plugged in?: I'm currently on windows 11 and I plugged my ethernet cable into my router which extends the WIFI range, its says that the speed is there 100Mbps but it says no internet. I have tried every single fix i can think of so if someone can help it would be greatly appreciated :...
  4. Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?: i have less then a year old computer and about 2 weeks ago my mouse has been disconnecting and reconnects randomly, it seems to do disconnect more in games.can someone tell me whymy mouse is a deathadder v2...
  5. Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?: i have less then a year old computer and about 2 weeks ago my mouse has been disconnecting and reconnects randomly, it seems to do disconnect more in games.can someone tell me whymy mouse is a deathadder v2...
  6. internet acting oddy and its not my internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet acting oddy and its not my internet: so i have been latey playing lots and games and such and i learn that sometimes windows will no longer care about a couple of my online games and will outright stop giving it internet access i mean maybe it will get 00.08kps and it won't load it will sit like that for minutes...
  7. Is this the ISP's DNS at fault?

Is this the ISP's DNS at fault?: We have two routers in our house, one is for a sort of VPN (smartdnsproxy), which is hardwire ethernet connected into the router supplied by our ISP Several times a day when I type a url then "not found". Using a command window I type ping (whatever.com) and back comes Ping...
  8. Internet disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on laptop.

Internet disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on laptop.: So I recently bought a laptop online, and after finally getting it, everything worked perfectly after updating it to the latest everything. However, I’m having issues with internet connection and only on this laptop HP EliteBook 840 G2. I’ve been getting errors like “Can’t...
  9. ISP Says My Home LAN Configuration is Unsupported

ISP Says My Home LAN Configuration is Unsupported: My ISP is a Broadband service (Coax cable connects me to their network). My Home LAN consists of a cable modem connected to a wired router and a wireless router connected, by crossover cable, to the wired router. It supports multiple devices, mobile, desktop, streaming and...
  10. My Internet is abnormally slow and its the computer's fault

My Internet is abnormally slow and its the computer's fault: -------------------// English is not my first language. Hi, I recently acquired a HP laptop with windows 10 but the internet become pretty slow. It was not like that before, it just started to deteriorate. I made some updates and changes some stuff, and it might have been...