Windows 10: My internet slows to a crawl when i turn on my vpn

Discus and support My internet slows to a crawl when i turn on my vpn in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I was wondering , If i could get some help on my decrease internet issue when i turn on my windscribe Vpn, on my windows 10 pc , I have 50 Mbps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Joey316, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Joey316 Win User

My internet slows to a crawl when i turn on my vpn

Hello I was wondering , If i could get some help on my decrease internet issue when i turn on my windscribe Vpn, on my windows 10 pc , I have 50 Mbps of down and 10 up , whith the vpn turned off but when I turn it on the speed gets reduce to as little as 2Mbs down , this situation only happens on my windows 10 pc fully updated .

Joey

:)

Joey316, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 17, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin My internet slows to a crawl when i turn on my vpn :D

P4-630, Jan 17, 2021
  4. My internet slows to a crawl when i turn on my vpn

VPN for LAN/Internet Gaming

I was trying to get Empire Earth to work over Internet but it appears the master servers are down for the count. The only way to play the game now is via LAN which I confirmed did work; however, it would be nice to play with a friend over the Internet so he doesn't have to come over here and I think VPN can do that. Unfortunately, I don't know much more about VPN than what it stands for...

Anyone got suggestsions for VPN software to achieve what am I trying to achieve (LAN over Internet)? I'd prefer free because it probably won't get used more than once a month.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

My internet slows to a crawl when i turn on my vpn

1. My internet slows to a crawl when i turn on my vpn - Similar Threads - internet slows crawl

2. Windows running at a slow crawl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows running at a slow crawl: Dell InspirionIntel Core i5-9400 @2.90GHz32 GB RAMWindows 11 x64For the past week or so my PC has become almost unuseable because of how slow it runs. I read there was recent update KB5007215 but I can not find a download link on the MS website.I've tried shutting down all...
  3. My internet is slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet is slow: i just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 pro,and my internet went from 100+mb/s to 2mb/s.I did speedtests and its good like 100mb/s+but my pc is only getting 2mb/si tried the wifi speedtest on my phone and the result was the same 100mb/s. And i checked and did a lot of...
  4. Windows 10 is slowing to a crawl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is slowing to a crawl: Hey I've got Windows 10 v1909 and recently it became terribly slow. I had problems with BSOD for which i've consulted with the community and disabled Intel Turbo Boost 3 and uninstalled Kaspersky since they thought it might be conflicting with Malewarebytes. I've done a...
  5. My download speed has been slowed to a crawl.

My download speed has been slowed to a crawl.: I'm not sure what happened, but the other day my download speed just started going at a snail's pace. I have multiple devices using that connection, and the download speed on everything else is fine. I've seen a few things saying that the registry may be causing the issue,...
  6. Internet slows to a crawl when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet slows to a crawl when playing games: Hello there. This is a problem that has been bugging me for some weeks. We have 100mbps internet, and it's very effective for all 6 of us using at least 2 devices each in the house. Internet connectivity on my PC is generally perfect, and always scores over 100mbps on...
  7. my internet is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my internet is slow: my internet is so slow i get 120 ping even tho i have ethernet and wifi connected the router is in my room i pay alot for my internet on other devices is super fast but on my opc its slow help me...
  8. Cursor Slow-- Crawls when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor Slow-- Crawls when playing a game: I am having this problem playing Backspin Billiards (RealArcade) for the last several weeks. RealArcade has suggested a litany of fixes, none of which has worked, such as: Windows 10 automatically sets the system DPI to 150%. If you manually turn it back down to 100%,...
  9. Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt

Internet connection slows down on other devices when i turn on my lapt: What may be the reasons? 56384
  10. Startup slowed to a crawl

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup slowed to a crawl: Hi Everyone, I haven't been here for quite some time. About a week ago something changed with my Windows 10 startup. Everything seems to begin smoothly until the final blue screen finishes. There was usually a slight pause before the desktop appears but now just before my...