Windows 10: My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access"

Discus and support My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo ideapad 300 64 bit running Windows 10. I can connect to my home wifi and other networks and access the internet. However, the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mostafa Essam22, May 15, 2020.

1. My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access"

I have a Lenovo ideapad 300 64 bit running Windows 10.

I can connect to my home wifi and other networks and access the internet. However, the wifi icon in the taskbar has a yellow triangle and it says "Unidentified Network, No Internet Access", even though my internet access is fine.

The problem arises when I try to use something like Outlook. Outlook isn't able to send or receive mail because it believes that I don't have internet access. Cortana also doesn't work and other apps that merely check for an internet connection and don't actually try to access the internet also don't work.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled and updated the network driver. I've also tried all of the command prompt commands listed in the Microsoft connection issue page.

:)

Mostafa Essam22, May 15, 2020
  2. CDidddy Win User

My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access"

I have a Toshiba Satellite 64 bit running Windows 10.

I can connect to my home wifi and other networks and access the internet. However, the wifi icon in the taskbar has a yellow triangle and it says "Unidentified Network, No Internet Access", even though my internet access is fine.

The problem arises when I try to use something like Outlook. Outlook isn't able to send or receive mail because it believes that I don't have internet access. Cortana also doesn't work and other apps that merely check for an internet connection and don't
    actually try to access the internet also don't work.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled and updated the network driver. I've also tried all of the command prompt commands listed in the Microsoft connection issue page.

CDidddy, May 15, 2020
  3. CDidddy Win User

Thanks for your reply. I have tried all of the steps in that page and none of them fixed the issue.

Reinstalling and rolling back the driver doesn't change anything, the troubleshooter can't find any problems, turning of firewalls and antivirus did not work. I tried all of the command prompt commands listed on that page, and none of the changes my problem.

Like I said above, I can connect to the Internet just fine (and thus when I ping the DefaultGateway) it comes back normal.

The source of my problem is that the taskbar says I have no internet access when I do, and so my Windows services can't seem to access the Internet.

CDidddy, May 15, 2020
  4. CDidddy Win User

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this didn't solve my problem. I tried the command and rebooting my computer, but upon restarting my wifi icon immediately has the yellow triangle that says "No Internet Access" despite the fact that I can access the internet.

CDidddy, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access" - Similar Threads - internet wifi works

2. Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.: Network and everything works, it's just that my PC thinks that I have no internet access. I've changed DNS servers, done countless CMD int. commands, restarted adaptors, and installed new network drivers. Still the problem persists. Please help me out thank you :...
  3. Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.: Network and everything works, it's just that my PC thinks that I have no internet access. I've changed DNS servers, done countless CMD int. commands, restarted adaptors, and installed new network drivers. Still the problem persists. Please help me out thank you :...
  4. Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi says "No Internet Access"

Wifi says "No Internet Access": Wifi on my computer says "No Internet Access" but it works fine when I use google. This is a problem because I cant use other apps that require wifi because it thinks I dont have a connection. I had the same problem a few days ago and I thought I fixed it by updating my...
  6. Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured'

Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured': My internet connection is working but the wifi icon says'No internet secured'.Following things have been tried by me: 1Using netsh int ip reset 2using ipconfig/release ,ipconfig/flushdns,ipconfig/renew 3using nbtstat -RR 4Disabling Battery Saver Mode 5Uninstalling the...
  7. Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.

Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.: Good day all - we recently started getting users all W10 with the "No internet access" message in the network icon - internet works fine in fact, but, o365 doesnt like the fact that windows doesnt think there is internet. i have yet to find a solution, anyone know a fix? i...
  8. internet works, but icon says no internet access

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    internet works, but icon says no internet access: My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  9. internet works but network icon says "no internet access"

internet works but network icon says "no internet access": My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  10. No internet access on my wifi

No internet access on my wifi: My internet stopped working for all the softwares but Google Chrome. I searched some solutions online but I ended up making the situation worse and now I can't even connect to the wifi. Basically I put the password and it connects, but the wifi icon has the yellow...