Windows 10: My internet won't work until I restart my computer

Discus and support My internet won't work until I restart my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Windows 11 computer Lenovo, bought about 6 months ago. When I boot my computer from a shutdown state, it most often will not be able to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Micrologus, Oct 31, 2023.

1. My internet won't work until I restart my computer

I have a Windows 11 computer Lenovo, bought about 6 months ago. When I boot my computer from a shutdown state, it most often will not be able to access the internet. I would say this problem occurs 95% of the time when I boot the system. Neither wifi nor an ethernet connection will connect. When I restart the computer, I can connect. If I boot the computer, then shut down, then reboot, it won't be able to connect. This may or may not be relevant, but using the Lenovo site, I have downloaded and reinstalled the latest drivers for Wifi, WLAN, and other things that seemed potentially related.Pl

:)

Micrologus, Oct 31, 2023

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Oct 31, 2023
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My internet won't work until I restart my computer

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 31, 2023
Thema:

My internet won't work until I restart my computer

1. My internet won't work until I restart my computer - Similar Threads - internet won't until

2. My internet won't work until I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet won't work until I restart my computer: I have a Windows 11 computer Lenovo, bought about 6 months ago. When I boot my computer from a shutdown state, it most often will not be able to access the internet. I would say this problem occurs 95% of the time when I boot the system. Neither wifi nor an ethernet...
  3. Bluetooh mic won't work until I restart my computer every morning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooh mic won't work until I restart my computer every morning.: I have been using my Dell XPS 17 for a few months now. I use a bluetooth speaker for all my virtual meetings. Any time the speaker disconnected and reconnects when I return to the office the next day as an example the mic will not work. In Zoom, I get a message that there is...
  4. Bluetooh mic won't work until I restart my computer every morning.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooh mic won't work until I restart my computer every morning.: I have been using my Dell XPS 17 for a few months now. I use a bluetooth speaker for all my virtual meetings. Any time the speaker disconnected and reconnects when I return to the office the next day as an example the mic will not work. In Zoom, I get a message that there is...
  5. Bluetooh mic won't work until I restart my computer every morning.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: My computer is having internet issues, when I try to stream, only when I try to stream, it disconnects from the internet and won't reconnect until I restart.I can navigate in the internet without issue, download, play games, watch movies, etc. no problem at all, I try to...
  7. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: My computer is having internet issues, when I try to stream, only when I try to stream, it disconnects from the internet and won't reconnect until I restart.I can navigate in the internet without issue, download, play games, watch movies, etc. no problem at all, I try to...
  8. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: My computer is having internet issues, it disconnects from the internet and won't reconnect until I restart.But the internet itself is not offline, I can still access it through my tabletI tried everything I could find online in the pats few weeks to try to solve the issue,...
  9. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: My computer is having internet issues, it disconnects from the internet and won't reconnect until I restart.But the internet itself is not offline, I can still access it through my tabletI tried everything I could find online in the pats few weeks to try to solve the issue,...
  10. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

in Windows 10 Gaming