Windows 10: My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page

Discus and support My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page. It used to work fine in Windows 7 now with Windows 10, it loads the Iomega page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kirthi777, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Kirthi777 Win User

My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page

My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page.

It used to work fine in Windows 7 now with Windows 10, it loads the Iomega page without password page.

I tried all the settings that was suggested on internet. Please help.

This is really frustrating. Any tips would be appreciated.

:)

Kirthi777, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Jingweed Win User

Iomega EGO

I have an Iomega EGO model 31923900 I have a security Password and Encryption turned on. I can open the password window and open the drive on many Windows 7 laptops I own. I have a Book 2 that is new with windows 10. I can see the drive and even loaded
    the Encryption file and down loaded it. It place the Iomega Icon that it did on the other machines. But it won't open the password window to let me unlock the drive. Help please.

Jingweed, Oct 30, 2020
  3. BCLV4 Win User
    How to get Windows 10 to Detect iOmega eGo Black Belt

Hi all,

As I don't want to install (or setup) anything else each time I want to use my drive, I transfer all data on another HDD, and re configure the Iomega eGo without the encryption, and without password.

My eGo 1 TB is now detected by Windows 10 and usable as any other USB device.

And I bought a new secured 2 TB USB3 HDD in Western Digital shop. I will ban Iomega / EMC products as they don't follow their products.

BCLV4, Oct 30, 2020
  4. My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page

iomega eGo 1TB in Windows 10 Not Recognized

My iomega eGo 1TB was fine in Window 7 Pro. Then, I upgraded to Window 10 and now the iomega eGo 1TB is not recognized by Windows 10.

Iomega Software: V1.3 @ 2010-2011 Iomega

Model: 31924400

When I execute the Iomega Encryption software it
    supposed show me the password screen, but it does not do this. I plugged in on all USB ports and the outcome is the same. The Iomega Ego is USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 compatible, and have done the test
    with both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, but Windows 10 does not recognize the Iomega external drive.

JB_Minnesota, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page

1. My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page - Similar Threads - iomega eGo drive

2. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive: Hi, I have an Iomega ego encrypt external hard disk and it no longer accepts my password, nor can I change it have no personal questions defined . The only way is via Secure Cryptographic Erase, however this will erase all my data. Is there a possibility to get my passwoord...
  3. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive: Hi, I have an Iomega ego encrypt external hard disk and it no longer accepts my password, nor can I change it have no personal questions defined . The only way is via Secure Cryptographic Erase, however this will erase all my data. Is there a possibility to get my passwoord...
  4. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page. It used to work fine...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page. It used to work fine...: My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page. I realise this is old hardware now, but i'm trying to unlock it to put the files onto a new hard drive !It used to work fine in Windows 7 now with Windows 10, it loads the Iomega page without password...
  6. My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page. It used to work fine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page. It used to work fine...: My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page. I realise this is old hardware now, but i'm trying to unlock it to put the files onto a new hard drive !It used to work fine in Windows 7 now with Windows 10, it loads the Iomega page without password...
  7. My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page. It used to work fine...

8. IOMEGA EGO NO DETECTADO POR WINDOWS 10

IOMEGA EGO NO DETECTADO POR WINDOWS 10: DESDE QUE HE INSTALADO WINDOWS 10, NO SE DETECTA EL DISCO DURO EXTERNO IOMEGA EGO, CONECTADO POR USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iomega-ego-no-detectado-por-windows-10/0648570b-a995-4e3f-9c6c-4e7e57fd08d9
  9. IOMEGA EGO NO DETECTADO POR WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IOMEGA EGO NO DETECTADO POR WINDOWS 10: DESDE QUE HE INSTALADO WINDOWS 10, NO SE DETECTA EL DISCO DURO EXTERNO IOMEGA EGO, CONECTADO POR USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iomega-ego-no-detectado-por-windows-10/0648570b-a995-4e3f-9c6c-4e7e57fd08d9
  10. Iomega Ego RPHD-U window will not detect usb for external drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Iomega Ego RPHD-U window will not detect usb for external drive: When I plug in first time (usb) it connects then like after it heats up Windows 10 gives me error USB not recognized. Then I unplug the Iomega Ego RPHD-U but win10- wouldn't even see it...