Windows 10: My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page

Discus and support My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page. It used to work fine in Windows 7 now with Windows 10, it loads the Iomega page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kirthi777, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Kirthi777 Win User

My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page

My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page.

It used to work fine in Windows 7 now with Windows 10, it loads the Iomega page without password page.

I tried all the settings that was suggested on internet. Please help.

This is really frustrating. Any tips would be appreciated.

:)

Kirthi777, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Jingweed Win User

Iomega EGO

I have an Iomega EGO model 31923900 I have a security Password and Encryption turned on. I can open the password window and open the drive on many Windows 7 laptops I own. I have a Book 2 that is new with windows 10. I can see the drive and even loaded
    the Encryption file and down loaded it. It place the Iomega Icon that it did on the other machines. But it won't open the password window to let me unlock the drive. Help please.

Jingweed, Oct 30, 2020
  3. BCLV4 Win User
    How to get Windows 10 to Detect iOmega eGo Black Belt

Hi all,

As I don't want to install (or setup) anything else each time I want to use my drive, I transfer all data on another HDD, and re configure the Iomega eGo without the encryption, and without password.

My eGo 1 TB is now detected by Windows 10 and usable as any other USB device.

And I bought a new secured 2 TB USB3 HDD in Western Digital shop. I will ban Iomega / EMC products as they don't follow their products.

BCLV4, Oct 30, 2020
  4. My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page

iomega eGo 1TB in Windows 10 Not Recognized

My iomega eGo 1TB was fine in Window 7 Pro. Then, I upgraded to Window 10 and now the iomega eGo 1TB is not recognized by Windows 10.

Iomega Software: V1.3 @ 2010-2011 Iomega

Model: 31924400

When I execute the Iomega Encryption software it
    supposed show me the password screen, but it does not do this. I plugged in on all USB ports and the outcome is the same. The Iomega Ego is USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 compatible, and have done the test
    with both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, but Windows 10 does not recognize the Iomega external drive.

JB_Minnesota, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page

1. My iomega eGo 1 TB drive is not showing the password encryption page - Similar Threads - iomega eGo drive

2. DiskPart formatting 1 TB external drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DiskPart formatting 1 TB external drive: Proper drive selected, partition created. Running DISKPART> FORMAT FS=NTFS LABEL=BACKUP It's been running for over three hours and still shows only 1% complete. It must be locked up, because I can't imagine that it would take several days to format a 1 TB drive. I'm...
  3. Win10 with 1 TB+ USB Drives

Win10 with 1 TB+ USB Drives: I have two different 2.5 SATA drive USB cables I've been using for a long time. When I have a 1 TB drive on these cables they are not working in win10. I can create a new volume, assign a drive letter, disk management shows it as online. Formatting fails either in a command...
  4. Iomega Zip Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Iomega Zip Drive: I have the above and I'm told by others that Windows 10 will automatically recognize it as a 'disc drive.' However, when I connect the USB to my computer, I hear the normal 'beep', but the drive is not read. Any suggestions??...
  5. Iomega Ego external hard drive does not open with Windows 10

Iomega Ego external hard drive does not open with Windows 10: Iomega was bought by Lenovo. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iomega-ego-external-hard-drive-does-not-open-with/b8b20ab7-8ffe-44a2-a33f-ec59cc7c2844
  6. Driver for Iomega portable drive

Driver for Iomega portable drive: With a Windows 10 update I'm no longer able to access my Iomega Portable backup. It won't boot up. Can you tell me how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-iomega-portable-drive/ac705db4-1c87-4aa1-ba0b-3514cf1425aa
  7. I have a Western Digital 1 Tb My Passport how can I encrypt it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a Western Digital 1 Tb My Passport how can I encrypt it?: How can I encrypt it, cause I can use BitLocker, but since is so big the external hard drive I would like some help here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-western-digital-1-tb-my-passport-how-can/b352ac18-65c7-4ac7-a7cf-dd9cb102b7eb"
  8. 1 TB hard drive to be formatted in Fat32

1 TB hard drive to be formatted in Fat32: I am trying to set up this drive so I can use it to record movies too. I have windows10 and do not have an option to format the drive. I tried to use AOMEI to format the drive. I have to have the drive set up as FAT32 or it is useless to me....
  9. Unable to unlock HDD D 1 TB with encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to unlock HDD D 1 TB with encryption: I am unable to unlock my drive D which is 1TB and has my important information on it. I get the following error message :"The bit locker encryption on this devise isn’t compatible with your version of windows. Try opening the drive using a newer version of windows."i know...
  10. Iomega Ego RPHD-U window will not detect usb for external drive

Iomega Ego RPHD-U window will not detect usb for external drive: When I plug in first time (usb) it connects then like after it heats up Windows 10 gives me error USB not recognized. Then I unplug the Iomega Ego RPHD-U but win10- wouldn't even see it...