Windows 10: My ip adress is getting blacklisted again & again

Discus and support My ip adress is getting blacklisted again & again in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My ip adress is getting blacklisted again & again and the reason is multiple spambots like Gamarue,Sality etc. Please help .I have tried everything... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KaustubhPathak1, Nov 24, 2021.

1. My ip adress is getting blacklisted again & again

My ip adress is getting blacklisted again & again and the reason is multiple spambots like Gamarue,Sality etc. Please help .I have tried everything like scanning my whole system using malwarebytes,kaspersky full system scan, windows malicious tool removal etc.But they are not able to find it.Can Anybody please help me to fix it.

:)

KaustubhPathak1, Nov 24, 2021

2. blacklisted

Hi kathleenwigington,

Thank you for posting on the Forum.

If your IP address has been blacklisted and you want to investigate, you will need to visit the blacklist's website, where you should see general listing reasons. If you find out why you were blacklisted, you can try to get it reversed. You may want to get
    in touch with the Network Provider for assistance.

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Nov 24, 2021
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Static IP adress vs DHCP

Does your router support specific IP address reservations? Any client in the Address Reservation table will always get the same IP address. The client gets set to DHCP but it always pulls the same IP address from the router. That way the router handles the DNS name lookup for the local network.

My ip adress is getting blacklisted again & again [​IMG]

Also, is the network connection on the computer set as a private network?

Is Network Discovery turned on?

My ip adress is getting blacklisted again & again [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Nov 24, 2021
  4. My ip adress is getting blacklisted again & again

ip adress

Hi,

You may get the Xbox One's IP address on the Network Settings in the console. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• On Xbox Home, navigate to the left until you reach Pins.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Select Advanced Settings.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

My ip adress is getting blacklisted again & again

1. My ip adress is getting blacklisted again & again - Similar Threads - adress getting blacklisted

2. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  3. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  4. My pendrive is getting ejected again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pendrive is getting ejected again and again: Hi!I am facing a problem with my PENDRIVE. Whenever I try to instert it in my pc it ejects again and again and does not show up. I have tried 'Show Hidding Items' but it's not working. Also have I tried to restart my pc, take the PENDRIVE out and then in and even checked on...
  5. My pendrive is getting ejected again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pendrive is getting ejected again and again: Hi!I am facing a problem with my PENDRIVE. Whenever I try to instert it in my pc it ejects again and again and does not show up. I have tried 'Show Hidding Items' but it's not working. Also have I tried to restart my pc, take the PENDRIVE out and then in and even checked on...
  6. My pendrive is getting ejected again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. IP Adress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Adress: How do I find the IP address of mu computer (running W10)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress/00092bb2-a514-4914-9938-3ca553c4e29a
  8. IP Adress

IP Adress: Why would my IP address remain the same after I moved and changed states https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress/485c5387-eadc-474b-871d-e05218cbaf36
  9. my IP adress is invalid

my IP adress is invalid: I have a desktop computer that is connected to a wifi range extender through an ethernet cable after leaving the computer off then turning it back on it shows up with IP address invalid and to fix it I have to reset my wifi extender that takes a while to set up again is there...
  10. IP Address is blacklisted..Huh !

IP Address is blacklisted..Huh !: My wife clicked on a website which she occassionally uses about fashion....but a page appeared stating .... 'Access Denied..your IP address is blacklisted.If this is an error contact your hosting provider' I have never come across this situation before...in fact the IP...