Windows 10: my IP adress is invalid

Discus and support my IP adress is invalid in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a desktop computer that is connected to a wifi range extender through an ethernet cable after leaving the computer off then turning it back on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by michaelfoster3, Aug 25, 2018.

1. my IP adress is invalid

I have a desktop computer that is connected to a wifi range extender through an ethernet cable after leaving the computer off then turning it back on it shows up with IP address invalid and to fix it I have to reset my wifi extender that takes a while to set up again is there any way I could fix this and stop it from happening every time

:)

michaelfoster3, Aug 25, 2018

2. IP adress invalid

Hi Can you please tell me what can be done. At a long term stay Hotel my internet is interrupted constantly (every 10 minutes) and when asking to solve the problem it says Wifi card ...IP adress invalid. Is it my computer ot the network ? How can it work
    for 10 minutes if invalid? Does this happend because the hotel has a way to block customers ? Do I need or even can change my IP adress and How ? Is this an issue with Incomplete updates of Windows 10 ? I need to reconnect every time event if it should reconnect
    automatically. Thank You in advance.

mariolagace, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 25, 2018
  4. my IP adress is invalid

Computer's IP Adress

i had a dynamic ip address so i tried to have a static one so i did some steps to change it but it didnt work out so i put ip address on obtain automatically now i cannot see my computer's ip address listed on ipconfig /all please help

Anmol Agarwal, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

my IP adress is invalid

1. my IP adress is invalid - Similar Threads - adress invalid

2. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?: Wenn ich mich bei meinem primären Microsoft Konto anmelden möchte wird mir angezeigt, dass kein Konto mit meiner E-Mail existiert, wenn ich jedoch ein neues Konto mit der gleichen E-Mail erstellen wollen würde werde ich darauf hingewiesen, dass bereits ein Konto mit dieser...
  3. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?: Wenn ich mich bei meinem primären Microsoft Konto anmelden möchte wird mir angezeigt, dass kein Konto mit meiner E-Mail existiert, wenn ich jedoch ein neues Konto mit der gleichen E-Mail erstellen wollen würde werde ich darauf hingewiesen, dass bereits ein Konto mit dieser...
  4. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I unsync two devices that have the same email adress?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I unsync two devices that have the same email adress?: There isn't much else to say, I am trying to un-sync two of my computers that have the same email address, can someone help me with this? Somethign said to find somethign that says sync your devices but I don't see it....
  6. how do I unsync two devices that have the same email adress?

how do I unsync two devices that have the same email adress?: There isn't much else to say, I am trying to un-sync two of my computers that have the same email address, can someone help me with this? Somethign said to find somethign that says sync your devices but I don't see it....
  7. E-Mail-Adresse von meinem Microsoft-Konto existiert nicht mehr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-Mail-Adresse von meinem Microsoft-Konto existiert nicht mehr: Liebes Microsoft - Team,seit geraumer Zeit besitze ich ein Micrsosoft-Konto.Leider wurde die E-Mail-Adresse gelöscht, mit der mein Konto verbunden war.Ich habe keine zweite E-Mail angegeben und leider auch keine Handynummer.Nun komme ich nicht mehr an mein Konto und es wurde...
  8. E-Mail-Adresse von meinem Microsoft-Konto existiert nicht mehr

E-Mail-Adresse von meinem Microsoft-Konto existiert nicht mehr: Liebes Microsoft - Team,seit geraumer Zeit besitze ich ein Micrsosoft-Konto.Leider wurde die E-Mail-Adresse gelöscht, mit der mein Konto verbunden war.Ich habe keine zweite E-Mail angegeben und leider auch keine Handynummer.Nun komme ich nicht mehr an mein Konto und es wurde...
  9. Ethernet - Invalid ip adress or invalid default gateway

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet - Invalid ip adress or invalid default gateway: Hi, this morning when i turned on my computer i wasn't able to connect to internet using my ethernet cable. However i've been able to do so using wifi. When i tried to resolve the issue using the troubleshot tool, it said that my ip adress was invalid. I looked online and...
  10. Mail contacts' invalid adresses

in Browsers and Email
    Mail contacts' invalid adresses: Using Windows 10 Mail and have had several existing contacts change their email addresses. Now, when creating a new email for those contacts and using the first letters of their names, all their email addresses including the now invalid addresses appear on the screen. A...