Windows 10: My iPhone hotspot wont show up in the networks

Discus and support My iPhone hotspot wont show up in the networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; it's starting to make me mad how my iPhone hotspot will show up on my ps4 but won't show up on my PC. Help mee... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Eric Stinson, Feb 26, 2019.

1. My iPhone hotspot wont show up in the networks

it's starting to make me mad how my iPhone hotspot will show up on my ps4 but won't show up on my PC. Help mee

:)

Eric Stinson, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Rohit_R Win User

Personal Hotspot for iPhone connection

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Since when are you facing this issue?

Try the following steps and check if that works:

Method 1: Forget the WIFI network and connect with it again:

1. Click on the Networks icon from the taskbar.

2. On the popup window, click on Networks and Internet settings.

3. In the Network settings, click on Manage WIFI settings option.

4. Now, select the IPhone’s hotspot name and click on Forget button.

5. Click on WIFI option from the left side panel and look for IPhone Hotspot.

6. Connect with the Hotspot and check if it is working.

Method 2:
    Personal Hotspot is not working on your computer

Please get back to us with the results.

Rohit Raina

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Rohit_R, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Iphone 6 Tmobile Tethering Mobile Hotspot No Internet

I have a Iphone 6 that has a personal hotspot that I have been trying to connect to my laptop via USB and Wifi. I currently have Windows 10 running on my HP Envy dv6 C2Y45AV. I also taken necessary steps to harden the system against viruses and attacks.
    So far the only issues that I am having is trying to tether with my Iphone's personal hotspot. I can connect other devices such as tablets to the hotspot but with no luck with my laptop.

The laptop and Iphone 6 will show that the devices is connected but with "no internet".

My laptop will however connect via ethernet and wifi just not via hotspot.

I have the current version of Itunes and the IOS on my Iphone 6 is current.

I would greatly appreciate some step by step guide to resolve my issues with connecting to a hotspot.

JohnApplease, Feb 26, 2019
  4. My iPhone hotspot wont show up in the networks

Mobile hotspot not showing in the network connection

I was trying to connect my mobile hotspot to my laptop, it stated connected but no internet (There was no issue with the internet in my mobile). Then I thought i would just forget the network and windows would find it again .Since then my mobile hotspot
    is not showing up in the available networks list. I also tried changing the mobile hotspot name and password it didn't work as well.

Any ideas on what to do?

Sruthi_raju, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

My iPhone hotspot wont show up in the networks

1. My iPhone hotspot wont show up in the networks - Similar Threads - iPhone hotspot wont

2. WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it: Hi,I've followed the very easy instructions on how to setup a WiFi hotspot from my Surface Pro running Windows 10 but my iPhone 13 running iOS version 17.0.2 won't connect to it. All I get is the spinning logo.I can connect to the 'normal' WiFi from my router with my iPhone...
  3. WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it: Hi,I've followed the very easy instructions on how to setup a WiFi hotspot from my Surface Pro running Windows 10 but my iPhone 13 running iOS version 17.0.2 won't connect to it. All I get is the spinning logo.I can connect to the 'normal' WiFi from my router with my iPhone...
  4. WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. WiFi Hotspot set up but my iPhone won't connect to it

7. New computer on the network wont show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer on the network wont show up: I have gone through about 5 or more different solutions. i just set up a new PC on my work network and it wont show other machines available. i can see the new machine from the old ones....
  8. New computer on the network wont show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer on the network wont show up: I have gone through about 5 or more different solutions. i just set up a new PC on my work network and it wont show other machines available. i can see the new machine from the old ones....
  9. Pc wifi wont find iphones 8 hotspot

Pc wifi wont find iphones 8 hotspot: Trying to use iphones hotspot for pc, tethering works ok but not Wi-Fi, I have a keyboard connected with pc's wifi it works fine, tried everything within setting, ran trouble shooter it says Wi-Fi turned off, yet keyboard working, when I turn wifi on in settings it keeps...
  10. My computer wont show up as a computer on my network

My computer wont show up as a computer on my network: I have a windows 10 gateway pc and a windows10 hp desktop, the gateway is a little older but it still is on windows 10. My hp is pretty new and theres some files I need off of my gateway but on the network it only comes up as a media device, so I cant get my files. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iphone hotspot not showing in windows 10

2. mobile hotspot wont show up in network list

3. iphone hotspot doesnt show up

4. iphone wont show up as hotspot pc,
  5. iphone wint show up in available networks,
  6. mobile hotspot doesnt show up in ndgaorks,
  7. iphone hotspot not showing up in pc,
  8. iphone hotspot not showing up on ps4,
  9. iphone hotspot wont show up