Windows 10: my ipv4 keeps randomly disconcerting

Discus and support my ipv4 keeps randomly disconcerting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i believe this is whats causing my wifi issues for 2-4 months. i looked at my wifi status and randomly my ipv4 stops working. but the ipv6 was still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cysipy jesse, Dec 6, 2018.

1. my ipv4 keeps randomly disconcerting

i believe this is whats causing my wifi issues for 2-4 months. i looked at my wifi status and randomly my ipv4 stops working. but the ipv6 was still working. even when its still working it does not work because of the ipv4. it stops working after 10-30 mins. restarting my wifi real quick fixes this but it really interrupts me. any fixes to fix the issue thank you

:)

Cysipy jesse, Dec 6, 2018

2. ipv4

I've tried all suggestions in this forum and I still cannot get my ipv4 back. Still waiting to hear from ESET, Still not able to get my ipv4. Access is denied and reset failed and I open cmd prompt as admin. Short of reinstalling Win10 any more suggestions?

StephenZuniga, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

my ipv4 keeps randomly disconcerting

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

my ipv4 keeps randomly disconcerting

1. my ipv4 keeps randomly disconcerting - Similar Threads - ipv4 keeps randomly

2. iPv4 not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPv4 not working.: Hello, I just changed iPv4 DNS settings which I set to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 just for Discord GIF's loading but it does not work before I set these numbers, how can I fix my iPv4 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4?I've been looking forward way to fix my Discord GIFs not loading or it stuck with...
  3. iPv4 not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPv4 not working.: Hello, I just changed iPv4 DNS settings which I set to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 just for Discord GIF's loading but it does not work before I set these numbers, how can I fix my iPv4 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4?I've been looking forward way to fix my Discord GIFs not loading or it stuck with...
  4. iPv4 not working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. IPv4 Subnetting

IPv4 Subnetting: According to recent data, I gather that host addresses of all zeros defines a subnet, all ones defines a broadcast address, the first host address is access to the LAN information, and host address 2 through broadcast address minus one are available for link-layer hosts...
  6. My PC keeps crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    My PC keeps crashing randomly: Hi all, (Window Version, 21H1) So this happened a few days back, I am a new pc builder and this is my first built. I have prepared everything before hand apart from the GPU, I bought it second hand form eBay at first when I tried to play a game, my whole pc crashes , not blue...
  7. Ipv4/ipv6

Ipv4/ipv6: My Wifi was not working on my pc but it was every where else so I used the Network Reset feature which was reccomended to me by the trouble shoot guide and now there are loads of issues. First when i go to the wifi tab in the bottom right it doesn’t say anything except...
  8. This random sound keeps playing on my PC randomly...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This random sound keeps playing on my PC randomly...: So a few days ago this random sound started playing on my PC randomly from 1-3 times an hour. Even if I shut off and on the PC the sound still playing. I've tried looking at the Volume Mixer, turning off all notifications, and listening to all the Windows 10 audio files but...
  9. IPv4 settings keep resetting after reboot

IPv4 settings keep resetting after reboot: I'm trying to have a static ip for each device on my LAN. I went to Network and sharing center => Change adapter settings => right clicked on my WiFi adapter => properties => IPv4 => changed the addresses to include the static IP that I want (IP address) and the IP of my...
  10. ipv4

ipv4: I've tried all suggestions in this forum and I still cannot get my ipv4 back. Still waiting to hear from ESET, Still not able to get my ipv4. Access is denied and reset failed and I open cmd prompt as admin. Short of reinstalling Win10 any more suggestions?...