Windows 10: My issues

Discus and support My issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc keeps lagging/stuttering and when ever that happens the audio also lags/stutters and sometimes the screen goes black and I get low fps on games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaren Chalfont, Jul 11, 2019 at 7:12 PM.

1. My issues

My pc keeps lagging/stuttering and when ever that happens the audio also lags/stutters and sometimes the screen goes black and I get low fps on games even though I have good specs and can run pretty much any game.

:)

Jaren Chalfont, Jul 11, 2019 at 7:12 PM
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

4. My issues

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

Thema:

My issues

1. My issues - Similar Threads - issues

2. Issues with pen sensitivity.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with pen sensitivity.: Simply put, pen has been acting awfully erratically. On some occasions my pen will act normally but sometime it will simply be stuck at 100% sensitivity and that really puts a damper on my drawing. At first i simply thought it was Clip Studio Paint but after adjusting the...
  3. Windows 10 Activation Issues After Hardware Changes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Issues After Hardware Changes: So recently I changed my motherboard and CPU and now I am getting Windows activation errors every time I start my PC. I have used the troubleshooter and clicked on "I changed hardware on this device recently" and followed all the steps (I am already logged into my Microsoft...
  4. digital upgrade issue

digital upgrade issue: I need to remove a digital upgrade (from home to pro) from my personal Microsoft account but keep the computer upgraded to Pro. This is a work PC and we do not use Microsoft accounts. I purchased the upgrade on behalf of my employer and they have reimbursed me for it, so...
  5. Product key issues

Product key issues: hi i had a dell laptop that was pre installed with windows 8, i got free update to windows 10 home, now i have changed my device because of hardware failures in that laptop and i am using an assembled pc and i want to use the same windows 10 home, i have my product key...
  6. Windows 10 Calendar Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar Syncing Issues: My Windows calendar is synced to my Gmail, iCal and Hotmail accounts, and usually shows events from all 3, but for no apparent reason, sometimes it just decides not to display events from one of those accounts. At the moment, it's not showing anything from my iCal. I've...
  7. Camera app issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app issue: I am unable to record video in my camera app.I don't know why?But i can take a snap in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-issue/56be50bb-4082-4d78-a6de-3055e7db00ad
  8. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all unchanged. I have ran a network diagnostic on the xbox app; only issue showing is...
  9. Keybinds issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybinds issue: [IMG]How can I turn that box off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybinds-issue/daff8c9e-7100-49fa-a65d-616d127ccb97
  10. random screen calibration issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    random screen calibration issue: Dear Community, My screen turns to a dark yellow tinted version at random times - sometimes every couple of minutes, at other times after half an hour. After the first couple of weeks, I figured it was a calibration issue. The problem was manageable by calibrating my screen...