Windows 10: My ITunes it corrupted

Discus and support My ITunes it corrupted in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I try to update my iTunes then it gives me an error saying that my iTunes is corrupted then when I try to download a new iTunes it says no then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jasonrex07, Jun 15, 2019.

1. My ITunes it corrupted

when I try to update my iTunes then it gives me an error saying that my iTunes is corrupted then when I try to download a new iTunes it says no then when I try to uninstall the program then it doesn't. If I could get any help on this then that would be very appreciated thank you if you do.

:)

Jasonrex07, Jun 15, 2019

2. itunes crashing when trying to watch purchase

Hello Lois,

The possible causes of the issue you are experiencing are corrupt download or incomplete installation of iTunes software, corruption in Windows registry from a recent iTunes-related software change, iTunes-related program files corruption, or another program
    might have maliciously deleted iTunes-related files.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any exact error messages?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest to try performing a repair on the said application, refer to the steps below:

1. Click on Start, search for Control Panel.

2. Select Programs > Programs and Features, and then select the program.

3. To fix the program, select Repair or, if that’s not available,
    Change.
    4. Follow the directions on the screen.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jun 15, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

My ITunes it corrupted

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

My ITunes it corrupted

1. My ITunes it corrupted - Similar Threads - ITunes corrupted

2. iTunes not fully operating in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes not fully operating in Windows 11: I have Windows 11 and iTunes will only open correctly if I go to the Microsoft store each time and open from there. When I try to access from the short cut or direct file on my computer, it does not function fully. I am unable to switch between music, movies or tv shows via...
  3. iTunes not fully operating in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes not fully operating in Windows 11: I have Windows 11 and iTunes will only open correctly if I go to the Microsoft store each time and open from there. When I try to access from the short cut or direct file on my computer, it does not function fully. I am unable to switch between music, movies or tv shows via...
  4. Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....: So, I created a symbolic link a while back to force itunes to backup data from an iPhone to a secondary internal hard drive. I understand this is a Windows forum, but perhaps somebody can help.I initially was able to save the backups through windows 10 to the secondary hard...
  5. Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....

Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....: So, I created a symbolic link a while back to force itunes to backup data from an iPhone to a secondary internal hard drive. I understand this is a Windows forum, but perhaps somebody can help.I initially was able to save the backups through windows 10 to the secondary hard...
  6. Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC: [IMG]Are you experiencing error code 54 on iTunes on your PC? This error is reported to occur when syncing or transferring content between iPhone or other iOS devices and Windows with iTunes. It shows an error message like the below one when triggered: The iPhone...
  8. I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.

I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.: I have deleted it. I have scrubbed it out of the registry. I only have two user accounts, an admin and myself. I have tried every trick I can find. But when I try to reinstall it, I keep getting the prompt to delete it from one of the user accounts. Could it be still lurking...
  9. I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.: I have deleted it. I have scrubbed it out of the registry. I only have two user accounts, an admin and myself. I have tried every trick I can find. But when I try to reinstall it, I keep getting the prompt to delete it from one of the user accounts. Could it be still lurking...
  10. Recover the corrupt file of iTunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover the corrupt file of iTunes: Hi,Please if any one can help me in recovering the corrupt file of iTunes so that it can help me in restoring my backup and i can use the phone without any trouble.the corrupt could have occurred due to the many reasons such as File location changes, windows update, as such....