Windows 10: my jblsb 350 bluetooth not discoverable on windows 10 pc

Discus and support my jblsb 350 bluetooth not discoverable on windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi i have this unique problem that iam unable to find my bluetooth device on my laptop. however iam being able to see it on my phone and get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vamsinaidu, Dec 6, 2018.

1. my jblsb 350 bluetooth not discoverable on windows 10 pc

hi

i have this unique problem that iam unable to find my bluetooth device on my laptop. however iam being able to see it on my phone and get connected. iam using asus laptop and the bluetooth is working fine for other devices

:)

vamsinaidu, Dec 6, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 6, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Dec 6, 2018
  4. my jblsb 350 bluetooth not discoverable on windows 10 pc

Bluetooth in windows 10

If the op is using the pc listed in the system spec then the gigabyte z97x gaming 5 mobo does not have built in BlueTooth.

It also seems like the headphones did not come with a dongle so inless they buy one not much else can be done.

animal007uk, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

my jblsb 350 bluetooth not discoverable on windows 10 pc

1. my jblsb 350 bluetooth not discoverable on windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - jblsb 350 bluetooth

2. bluetooth not discoverable now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth not discoverable now: Before it was my Bluetooth PAIRED but wasn't CONNECTED... Now my device isn't been discovered when I'm trying to search for it...Since unboxing this new laptop, I am experiencing such issues with the Bluetooth. It was very much easy to connect my wireless earphones to my...
  3. bluetooth not discoverable now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth not discoverable now: Before it was my Bluetooth PAIRED but wasn't CONNECTED... Now my device isn't been discovered when I'm trying to search for it...Since unboxing this new laptop, I am experiencing such issues with the Bluetooth. It was very much easy to connect my wireless earphones to my...
  4. bluetooth not discoverable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth not discoverable: I am using msi bravo 15 with ryzen 5 and rx5500h gpu , i have tried multiple attemts to fix bluetooth not discovering nearby devices troubleshooting dosent help, the problem started when i tried installing uninstalling gpu drivers i tried to find bluetooth drivers but...
  5. bluetooth not discoverable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth not discoverable: I am using msi bravo 15 with ryzen 5 and rx5500h gpu , i have tried multiple attemts to fix bluetooth not discovering nearby devices troubleshooting dosent help, the problem started when i tried installing uninstalling gpu drivers i tried to find bluetooth drivers but...
  6. Bluetooth error "discoverable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth error "discoverable": I am using a Bluetooth dongle to connect my speaker to the computer but I am having this error saying "That didn't work. Make sure that your Bluetooth device is discoverable then try again"What should I do?...
  7. Bluetooth error "discoverable"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth error "discoverable": I am using a Bluetooth dongle to connect my speaker to the computer but I am having this error saying "That didn't work. Make sure that your Bluetooth device is discoverable then try again"What should I do?...
  8. Bluetooth Discoverability

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Discoverability: I can't seem to get my PC to add Bluetooth headphones. when I go into settings and click on "allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC" it won't save the settings, nor does it discover the headphones after I put them in pairing mode. What do I do to get this to work?...
  9. PC is discoverable when Bluetooth is turned on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC is discoverable when Bluetooth is turned on.: I recently got a USB Bluetooth adaptor for my PC because I also recently got wireless headphones. In the Bluetooth settings the "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC in Bluetooth Settings" is unchecked. My headphones connect fine without any problems, but my iPhone can see...
  10. Bluetooth: Is my computer discoverable or not?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth: Is my computer discoverable or not?: On my laptop under Settings>Devices>Bluetooth>Manage Bluetooth devices I have the button switched to "On". The note below the button reads, "Your PC is searching for and can be discovered by Bluetooth devices." If I click on "More Bluetooth options" the Bluetooth settings...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. make my bluetooth device discoverable windows 10