Windows 10: my jblsb 350 bluetooth not discoverable on windows 10 pc

Discus and support my jblsb 350 bluetooth not discoverable on windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi i have this unique problem that iam unable to find my bluetooth device on my laptop. however iam being able to see it on my phone and get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vamsinaidu, Dec 6, 2018.

1. my jblsb 350 bluetooth not discoverable on windows 10 pc

hi

i have this unique problem that iam unable to find my bluetooth device on my laptop. however iam being able to see it on my phone and get connected. iam using asus laptop and the bluetooth is working fine for other devices

:)

vamsinaidu, Dec 6, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 6, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Dec 6, 2018
  4. my jblsb 350 bluetooth not discoverable on windows 10 pc

Bluetooth in windows 10

If the op is using the pc listed in the system spec then the gigabyte z97x gaming 5 mobo does not have built in BlueTooth.

It also seems like the headphones did not come with a dongle so inless they buy one not much else can be done.

animal007uk, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

my jblsb 350 bluetooth not discoverable on windows 10 pc

1. my jblsb 350 bluetooth not discoverable on windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - jblsb 350 bluetooth

2. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?: Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to update the Audio source service driver does not help either. What else can I do?...
  3. How to make Bluetooth device discoverable on Windows 10?

How to make Bluetooth device discoverable on Windows 10?: I want to connect my laptop running Windows 10 and a headset via Bluetooth. But I cannot pair them; the message shows up “make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable.” Please, help me....
  4. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?: Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to update the Audio source service driver does not help either. What else can I do?...
  5. Can not turn off Bluetooth discoverability after the last Windows 10 update

Can not turn off Bluetooth discoverability after the last Windows 10 update: When Bluetooth is on it says this PC is discoverable. After going to additional settings "More Bluetooth Options", unchecking the "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC", it is still visible. I can't turn it off the visibility. Is anyone else noticing the same thing or is...
  6. How to make my PC discoverable, and change Network PUBLIC Profile to PRIVATE on Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to make my PC discoverable, and change Network PUBLIC Profile to PRIVATE on Windows 10...: I have 2 laptops, both with Windows 10 home, 1803 build 17134.254 (the latest), both connected to the same Internet router. In the Network & Internet settings PC 1 shows Private Network and PC 2 shows Public Network. I want PC 2 to have a Private Network profile, just like...
  7. bluetooth not working on my windows 10 pc

bluetooth not working on my windows 10 pc: So apparently yesterday, I went to my device manager and found "Bluetooth Device(RFCOMM Protocol TDI) with a yellow exclamation mark on it on the side of it but today that driver/file seems to be gone. I also seem to be unable to find bluetooth anywhere from device manager,...
  8. Bluetooth: Is my computer discoverable or not?

Bluetooth: Is my computer discoverable or not?: On my laptop under Settings>Devices>Bluetooth>Manage Bluetooth devices I have the button switched to "On". The note below the button reads, "Your PC is searching for and can be discovered by Bluetooth devices." If I click on "More Bluetooth options" the Bluetooth settings...
  9. Dell D520 Bluetooth 350 Module

Dell D520 Bluetooth 350 Module: Evening, does anyone know if there's drivers for the 350 bluetooth module for my Dell D520 laptop running on 10 please? TIA *Smile 16560
  10. Turn on Network Discovery on and make PC discoverable off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turn on Network Discovery on and make PC discoverable off: After my tablet had been updated by the Creator update it ceased to be visible on my laptop in File Explorer under Network. I checked under "Advanced sharing settings" that Network Discovery was turned on, and it was, but I subsequently found that "Make this PC discoverable"...