Windows 10: My keeps freezing and i dont know why

Discus and support My keeps freezing and i dont know why in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I checked viruses and i reset bios setting to default i used commands such as sfc /scannow and other stuff it freezes randomly and idk why please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Faisal Alghuraibi, Feb 28, 2023.

1. My keeps freezing and i dont know why

I checked viruses and i reset bios setting to default i used commands such as sfc /scannow and other stuff it freezes randomly and idk why please help

:)

Faisal Alghuraibi, Feb 28, 2023

2. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Feb 28, 2023
  3. aries117 Win User
    Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, Feb 28, 2023
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

My keeps freezing and i dont know why

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 28, 2023
Thema:

My keeps freezing and i dont know why

1. My keeps freezing and i dont know why - Similar Threads - keeps freezing dont

2. My games keep crashing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing and i dont know why: Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got...
  3. My games keep crashing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games keep crashing and i dont know why: Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got...
  4. My pc keeps on crashing and i dont know why or how

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps on crashing and i dont know why or how: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600GPU: GTX 1660 supermother board: Gigabyte b450It just started RN and i don't feel like going through all the checklist on why my pc crashed. So basically what happened was i was playing rainbow 6 siege and then my pc audio started to screech with the game...
  5. My pc keeps on crashing and i dont know why or how

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps on crashing and i dont know why or how: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600GPU: GTX 1660 supermother board: Gigabyte b450It just started RN and i don't feel like going through all the checklist on why my pc crashed. So basically what happened was i was playing rainbow 6 siege and then my pc audio started to screech with the game...
  6. My pc Keeps blue screening and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc Keeps blue screening and i dont know why: theres tons of errors but one of them is iqrl_not_less_or_equal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-blue-screening-and-i-dont-know-why/27dd642c-c323-4ed5-b972-458333a22f43
  7. My keeps freezing and i dont know why

My keeps freezing and i dont know why: I checked viruses and i reset bios setting to default i used commands such as sfc /scannow and other stuff it freezes randomly and idk why please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keeps-freezing-and-i-dont-know-why/4201ebbb-1a77-498d-ab66-a4823394e2ad
  8. I dont know why but..

I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  9. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  10. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Gaming