Windows 10: My keyboard cant work i tried some method to fix it but i still cant fix it it still there.

Discus and support My keyboard cant work i tried some method to fix it but i still cant fix it it still there. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hai today my keyboard laptop is not working again ive tried to uninstall the keyboard in device manager and itsz still there, and i tried to update the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HansenWijaya1, Mar 14, 2021.

1. My keyboard cant work i tried some method to fix it but i still cant fix it it still there.

hai today my keyboard laptop is not working again ive tried to uninstall the keyboard in device manager and itsz still there, and i tried to update the driver it still there, end task cortana it still there too, troubleshooting in settings and it says theres no problem and i tried to run "c:/windows/system32/ctfmon.exe" it still not work,i tried to restart/shutdown/sleep couple times the issues is still there. i hope u can help. thanks.

:)

HansenWijaya1, Mar 14, 2021

2. Built in keyboard not working

I recently purchased an ASUS ROG GL553VD Notebook Computer and a few weeks ago the keyboard stopped working. After a few restarts it worked again, but today the problem came back, and was not fixed by any amount of restarting. Several people on past posts said to reinstall they Keyboard driver, but there was no Keyboard section in the Device Manager. I am currently resetting the laptop to factory settings to see if that fixes the issue. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DanielJH99, Mar 14, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 14, 2021
  4. My keyboard cant work i tried some method to fix it but i still cant fix it it still there.

AMD stepping is it fixed?

the stepping is fixed its built in to the cpu is like a revision on a chip....i think you mean multiplyer?

Athlon2K15, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

My keyboard cant work i tried some method to fix it but i still cant fix it it still there.

1. My keyboard cant work i tried some method to fix it but i still cant fix it it still there. - Similar Threads - keyboard cant tried

2. fingerprint scanner is not working I try the all method but it's still same

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint scanner is not working I try the all method but it's still same: Windows fingerprint is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-scanner-is-not-working-i-try-the-all/2f6ab027-ecdc-4a59-8d05-766fe91969bc
  3. fingerprint scanner is not working I try the all method but it's still same

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint scanner is not working I try the all method but it's still same: Windows fingerprint is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-scanner-is-not-working-i-try-the-all/2f6ab027-ecdc-4a59-8d05-766fe91969bc
  4. I tried so many method but my pc still cant simultaneously use my headphones and mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried so many method but my pc still cant simultaneously use my headphones and mic.: So I have this DTS audio control panel and whenever i plug in my headphone or earphones, it will only let me pick either Microphone, Headphone or Line in. Line in doesnt work and when i pick mic or headphones i can only use the one i chose. Im very much confused because ive...
  5. I tried so many method but my pc still cant simultaneously use my headphones and mic.

I tried so many method but my pc still cant simultaneously use my headphones and mic.: So I have this DTS audio control panel and whenever i plug in my headphone or earphones, it will only let me pick either Microphone, Headphone or Line in. Line in doesnt work and when i pick mic or headphones i can only use the one i chose. Im very much confused because ive...
  6. I tried so many method but my pc still cant simultaneously use my headphones and mic.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. why cant i open microsoft store? ive tried all the methods on fixing it but it wouldnt work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why cant i open microsoft store? ive tried all the methods on fixing it but it wouldnt work: the microsoft store was fine a month ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-microsoft-store-ive-tried-all-the/f5f15bc0-2ef1-49b6-9b98-b79c64da8507
  8. why cant i open microsoft store? ive tried all the methods on fixing it but it wouldnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i open microsoft store? ive tried all the methods on fixing it but it wouldnt work: the microsoft store was fine a month ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-microsoft-store-ive-tried-all-the/f5f15bc0-2ef1-49b6-9b98-b79c64da8507
  9. why cant i open microsoft store? ive tried all the methods on fixing it but it wouldnt work

10. Textures wont load in my game, I have tried multiple ways to fix the problem and still cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Textures wont load in my game, I have tried multiple ways to fix the problem and still cant...: I have tried multiple ways to fix the problem and still cant figure it out. I am playing Fortnite and once I load into a game my textures don't load. Please help. Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Graphic card version : 445.75...